Untitled Part 27

Ch. Encroaching Birdcage

Brooke

"Thanks Luffy !" She and Korina shouted as Luffy helped both them and Law escape their sticky flamable prison before it blew up. Spotting them Nico yelled for their attention to land. "Spider Net !" Great another prison, she complained.

Grabbing hold of Law she moved away as Korina shredded the net with her scythe. They needed to get away from this battlefield quick. "Let's go !" She shouted as she began to herd everyone away. "Ah but I wanna see Luffy beat the snot out of that creep !" Korina complained. Forcibly she dragged her sister away.

Korina had the stubborness that could rival a Warlord, she thought.

3rd pov

"Found you !" One of the children on the Black Iris cheered. When the Bird Cage had appeared the children were urged to play with each other. In their Captains huge forest they could hear the younger crew members when someone was found. 

Kana a Devil Fruit User flew in the air thanks to her Peacock Peacock fruit. Her talons dug into a nearbye branch as she roosted above. Looking down she spotted one of the younger Devil Fruit users use her abilities to hide in the water. While they could not swim in salt water all these rivers and streams were fresh.

The Bubble user quickly vanished as another one appeared. Maggie the Blood hound user was in her full form sniffingthe air. Nose snffing very fast only to stop when they met the water. Looking around in confusion Maggie began to sniff all around the body of water.

Smiling she flung herself into the air. Spreading her wings she rose over the vast forest were the others were waiting. "It's getting smaller," she reported.  Lifting her tail up she walked to the others in her harpy form.