Sparing Practice

Brooke

Drifting on the verge of sleep on a branch of a tree that she had grown. Ace once again had fallen asleep after filling his endless stomach. Maybe it was because of his extreme narcolepsy, it would not surprise her when he would fall asleep during eating. It brought back memories back in their Dine and Dash Days.

Sighing she glanced at the Heart Captain who lazily used his First Mate as a pillow. The two sat in the shade of one of the trees she had grown. Glancing back at her ship she wondered if Ace was still thinking about his idea about not being allowed to live again. Pouting she had kicked him several times for even thinking about that even when they were little.

'Troublesome little brothers,' she muttered. Standing up from her branch she jumped only to land on the branch that the two Heart Pirates were using. 'Trafalgar, I know you are not asleep. Do you want to spar ? my brothers are not able to,' she said as she lazily leaned on her side. She could see the Northern Styled hat move. When he got up she grinned and took that as a yes.

Jumping she did a flip before she landed.Snapping her fingers another giant plant grew. Walking up the bent branches with ease. The tree had rapidly grown so tall that their ships and crew would not get hurt. Grinning she began to hop branch to branch. Once she reached the top was she so high she could see the tops of the trees.

Facing Trafalgar she said,'The rules are that you can not fall off the tree, first one who lands down there or loses the fight well loses,' she said with a shrug. What she did not say was that no one could beat her at this game even her hardy siblings could not even if they ganged up on her.

'Room,' Law said. She understood his Devil fruit so she jumped away from the blue dome. His 'Room' could only reach a certain size and her tree was much larger then that. Taking out her sword she began to send her Haki at them. Law had cut up the thick branches and used them as a shield but her Haki would just crush the wooden shield and send Trafalgar sprawling.

With his Room down did she once again use her Haki to blast Law. 'Still awake ? not bad,' she complimented. Smiling she charged Law and began to test him on his swordsmanship., she could tell he depended on his Devil fruit more but did take care of his Nodatchi. In the end she sent him falling down but sent a few soft plants to break his fall. 

'Not bad ! you lasted longer then my siblings !' she yelled from her high spot. Landing next to him she then said,'Once you learn to master Haki then you will be even more fun to fight with.'

Korina

After her sister left to get something to eat did she walk up to Law. 'Nice job, no one's ever been able to stay up that long with sister.' It was true out of all her siblings she would say Brooke wa the hardiest and formidable of them all.Trafalgar Law seemed interested in this bit of info. 'So she is much stronger then that ?" Not caring for whatever he was up to she just said,'What ever you are thinking stop or you might die.'

She left the crazy person to go to check up on Luffy. As usual there was no change but she was glad he was alive. She briefly wondered how Sabo was, no doubt her brother had gotten stronger but she had expected him to be there. Pouting she decided she would sick Brooke on him.

That was what she would do when she was angry with someone but hopefully Sabo would not die from his punishment. When she got back to her room she thought about that person. Why did Ace hate him ? Brooke would beat the tar out of anyone who would think badly of him. A lot of short bar fights had been started with that person in the conversation.