Meeting Iva and the Others

Brooke

Luffy and Jimbie had been stabilized, Ace had also been given treatment from what he had suffered in that Hell hole. Right now she had Ace sleeping in a cot in the infirmary.  Moving her head she caught a conversation. Something about how sweaty Bepo was.

Not bothering to listen more she turned her attention to her brothers. Even when they were little she had her siblings caused trouble. At first even Ace was cold to her and Korina and had tried to kill the two. It was when her patience had warned thin did she beat her little brother bloody and what she told him about their secret.

When she heard Bepo scream, "Snake !" did she sigh and leave her useless brothers. Outside was a grinning snake wearing a skull.Not only that but Boa Hancock was treating Bepo as her slave and calling him beast. Her snake Salome had been following the sub Hancock had explained. And to make matters even more interesting Iva and his Okamas had sneaked onboard the Marine ship who's Marines were turned to stone.

"So you are the Miracle Person Emporio Ivankov," she said as she walked up to the well known person. "Ah and you are ?" Iva asked. "Luffy and Ace's older sister, Brooke D," was all she said. "Ah another D," Iva remarked. "So what parenthige do you have ?" Iva wanted to know if she too had a bloodline like Luffy and Ace. "Sorry but thats something I keep quite and anyone who knows I will kill," she said in a tone that promised a terrible death.

  Iva seemed to undestand and laughed, "A careful one you are !"Just then a giant ship burst out of the water. "Captain ! its the captain !" her crew shouted. Smirking she let her eyes wander until she caught sight of Korina.

Standing on the figurehead was Korina. Grinning she yelled,"Yosh ! that was fun !" Jumping down with her now clean scythe Korina engulfed Brooke in a hug. "So how are they !?" Korina asked the one million beri question. "Alive," she said as she squirmed out of the hug. "How did they find us ?" Bepo asked.

Korina

"So cute !" Korina screamed and dropped her weapon to use her hug attack on Bepo. "So fluffy !" she squealed. "Sorry," the bear said. At once Korina dominated the timid animal and was soon sitting on his shoulder while using his head to rest her elbow. "We followed our Captain of course just like we were ordered," Korina chirped.

Gesturing with a empty hand her scyth moved and was once again in her hands. "So lucky," a few Heart pirates muttered with bloody nosebleeds. Blinking at them she asked, "Did you two get my sister mad at you two ?" She pointed at the blood with a finger. "No I did not Korina, if I did they would most likely be dead," Brooke said.

"Korina I need you to get back to the Black Iris and follow the sub," Brooke said. Pouting she said,"Alright, later bear !" she shouted as she jumped off and landed on the Black Iris. At once she relayed their Captains orders.

Brooke

"Interesting crew," Law remarked slyly. As Hancock made arrangements did she jump to the highest part of the yellow sub and watched.