Finding the Birdcage

Brooke

Korina seemed determined to take down Doflamingo, she knew when they had first met him the two were afraid but then they were very little and they had been traveling to Dawn Island. The two of them would be going and the rest of the crew would have to wait for them to return. 'Captain ! its a Yonkou !' Hazel shouted. Hazel preferred to be in her Devil Fruit humanoid form a Harpy.

'Who is it ?" she asked. She was not fond of the now three Yonko but if it was Shanks then she had nothing to fear. 'Its Big Mom !' Hazel shouted from above. 'You've got to be kidding me,' she muttered as she ran up a tall tree.  What she saw was the most ugly ship ever, the figure head was 'Humanoid' ? and yep she saw a cake.

Everyone knew that Big Mom ate only sweets and lived in a cake. She also eats her crew mates as well, she added. Why was she here ? there was all ready Doflamingo but if she took of her head then the title of Yonko would be hers. Unfortunately not much was known about Big Mom or the others and for all she knew she might get herself killed.

Heading down she began her orders. Once she and Korina were off the ship the Black Iris was to dive in the water. When it was time she would contact them by Den Den Mushi. With that she and Korina floated in the air. 'I can't wait to see Luffy !' Korina cheered as she began to wave her scythe. Dodging a swipe she sent a glare that made Korina calm down.

When they got closer she saw that the bars that formed a giant birdcage was made of sharp wire. She used her Gravity Fruit to bend the wires enough for them to safely slip through.'Eat that Doflamingo,' Korina muttered smugly.

They then arrived to the palace unnoticed. Doflamingo was talking about his past and most people unlike the Devil Sisters did not know. How Doflamingo was a World Noble and how his father had threw it all away. How at the age of eight he had killed his father and presented the head to the other World Nobles but was not excepted back.

Doflamingo seemed very mad which meant they had arrived at the right time.