Dressrosa Mission : Rescue Law ! Heart's Curse

Brooke

Korina, Luffy ! Hurry up ! She thought as Pica went down. Still struggling with the mucus like substance that covered her she kept an eye on Law who looked like he was dead ! Blood soaked the ground and Law lost one of his arm's.

Hopefully her siblings were all most finishing off that other guy. "Doflamingoooooooooo !!!!!!!!!" Luffy and Korina screamed with anger. Feeling relief that her siblings her okay she sagged in her confined prison. "Fufufu...And so the beast howled...Come bring your pitiful self up here. He's in for a rude awakening, Isen't he, Law...When he sees your...Lifeless corpse," Doflamingo said with a smile.

Law can't be dead, She repeated in her head as her heart sped up. "Not a chance in hell Doflamingo ! You'll fall by a D and I'm gonna make sure of that !" She spat showing her teeth at the tall man. Giving the two a Death Glare she desperately wished to get out of her sticky situation. Laughing her capture replied,"Doffy is a king, he won't loose to any of you."

"We'll see about that !" She yelled as she began to struggling even more with her Haki. Law was covered in the same sticky stuff and was not even moving at all. She had heard all about Corazon and about the White Hell.

She understood what they talked about Flavance and Law survived Amber Lead. Looking up she saw that 'Bird Cage' was getting slower, according to Doflamingo when her siblings showed up it would take a hour for it to be fully closed.

"Chambres !" In a instant Law appeared and slammed into Doflaming. "Law !!!!!" Doflamingo yelled in surprise. "You're the one that's going to disappear, Doflamingo !!" Law declared. "Do it !" Her siblings encouraged/cheered.

"This 'Ope' is going to destroy you from the inside out. Gamma Knife !" Law yelled as Doflamingo fell back while making a pained sound. "That little bastard's still alive and kicking !! How are you able to do a 'Ope Ope' attack without your damn room !?"

Korina

She saw her sister reveal a predator grin as she was free from that goop. "Rose Whip !" She shouted as she swung it at the gross looking man. "...This place is inside a 'Room'," Law replied. Once again she felt happy to not have the Dark Doctor after her, She thought with a nervous gulp.

Looking up she did see Law's Room. "Holly crap ! It's huge !" She yelled in surprise. No wonder no one noticed, it swallowed everything ! But then when they had finished off that one guy she was sure she saw Law. Damn that guy had it all planned, She thought feeling very scared and impressed.

Note to self, Don't steel from this guy, She thought. "Doffy ! You're royalty !!! Don't let you're knees touch the ground~!!!" Her sister's target yelled as Brook swung her whip at him in her rage. Glancing at the scene she saw that Bastard's knees going down. With Luffy and Law having it covered did she bring out her scythe and slash at her sister's target.

The creeps body acted like jello ! Their weapon's came out harmlessly. "Doffy !" He cried flying away from them to his king. "Oh no you don't !" They both yelled as they used Haki the same time as Luffy did with his foot. "Boo-ouff !"

"Counter Shock !" They both heard. Doflamingo got up like nothing happened. What the hell ! She thought in surprise. Doflamingo used medical treatment on himself, his strings inside him were repairing his body. "That's an impressive devil fruit," She remarked out loud. "Goddammit !" Law yelled.

Oh yeah forgot were trying to kill him, She admitted to herself. As Doflamingo was about to no doubt kill Law for good Luffy saved him with his one foot. "Way to go little bro~!" They both cheered.