The Future Part 2 Extra

Brooke

'Its a girl,' Law said as he showed her a tiny little bundle which he then placed it in her arms. From a distance behind close doors she could hear cheering. Smiling tiredly she examined the little girl. Black hair that was silky to the touch and storm gray eyes. The baby had her pale skin tone through. 'Anna D Trafalgar,' she said warmly.

Poking her head through the door Korina then slipped through and examined her little niece. 'Didin't Dad want to have a daughter named Anna ?'  Law just looked at her silently. Seeing the look she gave a D smile and waved goodbye to tell their crew mates.

A few years later

'Brooke-swan~ leave that bastard Traf- ah !' From behind Sanji had been hit by a apple. 'Leave my Mommy alone you stinky man !' a little girl shouted. Dressed in a simple red dress and sandals Anna D Trafalgar waved a hand and at once Sanji was sent flying. 

Anna

'Mommy ! I think I am getting better with my powers !' she giggled as she ran to her mommy to hug her. 'Yes you are Anna.' Getting picked up she snuggled into her Mommy's shoulder. Today her Uncles were here and so their was a huge party. Wiggling out of her Mommy's grip she floated down and ran to her Uncle Luffy the King of the Pirates. He was so funny since he was a rubber man and she could stretch him !

Her Mommy even told her about her Grandpa the First Pirate King and how great he was. 'I am going to be Queen of the Pirates !' she had yelled. Looking at her famous Grandpa's pictures she promised she would make him and her parents proud.

'Ah there's our favorite niece~' a familiar voice said. Giggling she ran to her Aunt Korina. Her parents were still young, not even 30 so Aunt Korina was like a older sister. Feeling sneaky she stole the ugly goggles that her Aunt kept slung on her side. After a while she heard,'Hey ! you little thief ! give that back !'

Smirking like her Daddy she disappeared into the forest that grew on the Black Iris. Korina gave up after that since she had inherited her parent's Devil Fruits.

'Anna-ya come out,' her Daddy said calmly. Smiling she ran to him and was scooped into his arms. Her Daddy was very tall and strong but then he was also a Yonko as well. 'You like to steal like your Mom and Aunt,' Her Daddy said fondly. She had been told during story time about her Mommy's past, especially when she was little.

'Yep~' she chirped as she began to play with her Daddy's fluffy hat.