Army of Pacifista Kumas and a Trator

Brooke

She used her plants to overgrow on the canons. The other pirates no doubt because Pops ordered it split in two and began to attack the battleships. Understanding she had a giant sharp vined plant grow and destroy some of the ships. Grinning at her handy-work she motioned with her hand and at once another plant sprouted and quickly grew at her feet.

Catching her eye was that pesky Smoker. Grinning she did a hand motion and her plant surged forward rapidly growing. They flew past a female marine and Smoker managed to hit Luffy on the face. Unsheathing her sword she slashed at Smoker as he hurtled toward her. He turned into smoke at the last minute and went after Luffy.

Before she attacked War Lord Hancock Haki kicked the man. 'Out of the way fool !' When she heard the word,'Beloved' did she feel that it was okay to leave Luffy in the War Lords hands. Her plant repidly grew longer and it was headed to Ace. She passed Hawk Eyes on her way but the man seemed more interested in Luffy or Korina.

No doubt Korina would be picking a fight with Dracule soon. From behind her she could hear Korina and Luffy fighting Hawk Eyes. Her siblings would be fine those two used to pair up for fights when they were little. But she did not expect that glacier to be cut. Hawk Eyes you are going overboard ! she thought.

She heard some explosions and curses. And then a small army of Pacifista Kumas appeared. Great, like we need that to make this war more interesting, she thought. It was a good thing her crew was not in this war.

Motioning her plant to go upward she saw the Marines plan. 'Pops you are a very clever man,' she said admiringly. The marine ships were being destroyed by the marines new toy. She noticed some Den Den Mushis, feeling mischievous she waved her arm at them all and at once the feeds were cut and would stay that way.

When she felt a sudden shudder going through her she turned to see Squardo stabbing Pops with his sword. She knew that old veteran and he had sworn loyalty to Pops. I am going to slowly skin that man alive ! 'Pops !" she screamed.