Rescue Her Brothers Final

Brooke

She wanted to go back to Pops but after he yelled at the others about his orders did she go back to saving Ace's idiot hide. When she spotted Luffy standing next to Ace who was ready to fight. Grinning she used her Gravity fruit to get to the two in a single bound. "Not bad you two," she praised as she landed on Ace with feather light weight.

Pushing her arm from her brother's shoulder. Landing down she glared at the clueless Marines. "I will never let you mangy dogs touch my siblings !" They shuddered and backed away. "So beautiful," one said. With that the three of them attacked in perfect sync. "You've gotten stronger Luffy," Ace said with a grin.

"You both have gotten stronger," she said as she created giant man eating plants to devour the Marines. Grabbing her brothers arm's she had a giant plant grow below their feet and had it carry them to the shore. It was until Lava Brains took down her plant. So many things happened Ace told Whitebeard that he was a great father but that blood thirsty Lava brained Admiral decided to ruin the touching moment and began to insult Whitebeard about what a 'looser' he was.

"No Ace !" she yelled as her little brother charged. Now with Luffy a short distance from her she saw in the corner of her eye bend down to get his Vivi card. She saw the bastard then take advantage of this and lunge toward Luffy. "Luffy !" Ace warned. "Hell no !" she yelled as Ace ran toward them. At once she stepped forward in front of her brothers. So close to a fist covered in gooey lava she then smirked.

With a hand motion a fire resistant plant sprouted and created a wall to separate the two. Twirling a finger she had the plant wrap around her would be killer. Several times she did this process until she was satisfied. Turning around she saw Luffy unconscious in Ace's arms. Spotting Jimbie she grabbed him with her plants. 

"Take these two out of here," she said. With that she went back to her plants, backing away she prepared her Haki and began to blast it. She could tell Sakazuki was still awake and burning her plants on the inside. When he got free he attacked Jimbie and managed to pierce Luffy and the Fishman. "Get away from them you heartless bastered !" she screamed as she barred her teeth.

Using her power over gravity she blasted the man away. Jimbie had been tossed closer to the sea by floating sand but then it began to circle the ruthless Admiral. Looking up at the floating sand she said, "I will give you the pleasure of taking Sakazuki's worthless head." Still pinning the Admiral down with the intense force of Gravity Brooke ran to where she had briefly spotted Korina.

Once the two sisters were together did she give her orders and send her sister to the Black Iris. Seeing Luffy and the others being carried by Red Nose Buggy did she follow. Until the three were tossed to the waiting Submarine. Law had been shouting to give them to him and that he was a doctor. "Just give Luffy and the others to him Red Nose and I might not drown you !" she yelled.

Landing on the yellow submarine she looked back to see Shanks and the others. Trafalgar was as well watching the Yonko. "Hey Shanks !" she yelled. Waving a hand she sent the man a grin which was equally returned. "Captain ! I know how rare it is to see a Yonko but we really need to go !" the Polar Bear yelled.

Not bothering to point out it was not for her she went inside. The Heart crew was too busy to realize her presence as they hurried to dive and perform surgery on the two. Ace who was okay but just a little shaken up fell asleep again. "Ah Ace," she sighed. Now standing guard she watched the bear run around like a chicken with its head cut off yelling about the ice.

"Here," she said. Raising a hand she gestured it. Outside plants sprouted and rapidly grew to become a barrier. 'There,' she said as she leaned against the wall watching the Dark Doctor. Bepo, the bear slumped on the floor. As her brother slept she kept watch thinking about what kind of chaos Pops was creating. She had the feeling that he was going to have the whole Marine base crumble and sink into the sea. Smiling at the thought she thought of Korina and the others following her.