Law's Flirting Plan

Brooke

For some reason she felt she had seen Trafalgar Law before when they were little. Humming from her vine bed suspended up high Brooke thought back about all of there travels. Traveling from the New World to the East Blue. Still in deep thought she did not notice Trafalgar watching her with calculating eyes.

With ease she jumped off and landed on her feet lightly. Passing the Dark Doctor to get to the Black Iris she felt him brush against her. Not glancing back she jumped up to get to her room.

After a bit of reading from her mother's journal. She was still not sure were she had seen him, the journey for her and Korina by themselves to find Dawn Island. They had a crazy journey meeting people who could easily kill them.  Hawk Eyes, they had stopped at his Island for a few days and had to kill those giant Humandrills. The next was 'That' man which they had immediately got away as fast as possible. For the first time she was truly grateful for her Gravity Gravity Fruit. The next was when they landed on Shank's ship. Shank's himself was a cheerful person who held a party and gave them directions.

After the two of them had left they had met more powerful people, Dragon and Whitebeard. She had known of Luffy's bloodline and had gotten along with the man. Korina however just went hat stealing.

 When she realized what time it was Korina had been knocking on her door,'Sister ! the Kujas brought food~! Opening the door she could see Korina immediately grin and with that she ran toward the food. 'Food !' she yelled. 'Ah she inherited Father's stomach,' she muttered to herself. Korina herself might not remember their father well but had definitely inherited their father's traits.

Sighing she headed outside to see her crew and the Heart pirate crew sitting together. As she walked closer conversations stopped until she sat down. Ace however was drawn by scent alone and had now eaten several plates full. Korina herself sat next to their brother and was eating as much. No matter how much she ate she never got fat. Sitting next to her sister she ate until Ace collapsed face full of food.

'Is he dead ?" whispered a Heart pirate. Sighing she dumped her cup of ice cold water on their brother. 'Ah ! cold !' Ace yelled as flames erupted from his back. 'You fell asleep again~!' Korina chimed as she continued to eat and laugh. Unbothered she ate her food at a much slower and controlled pace.

Her crew and the Heart crew went back inside to their respective rooms. Ace went back to his room that was considered a guest room on her ship. She was still awake and up, her crew did not bother her about it considering her Devil Fruit abilities. Glancing at the sound of foot steps she said,'Should you be asleep now ?'

'Room,' at once a large blue dome appeared. She now sat on Law's lap. He lounged unconcerned on a nearby tree. She had to admit sitting on his lap was comfy but still strange. Unsure on what to do she shifted into a Siamese Cat and ran out of his lap. She could hear Law chuckling. 'Room,' and once again she was on his lap.

'So the feared Devil Captain can turn into a cat,' he said as he began to pet her. Caught off guard she began to purr and went back to her human form. Leaning into him unconsciously she was caught off guard when he kissed her. Shifting his body Law pinned her down and began to nip on her exposed throat. 'Ah,' she sighed at the sensation.

After a while she got into the kiss and began to kiss back. Law let go of her wrists which she had to admit he was very strong. Her fingers immediately roamed in his silky blue black hair. When they stopped did a blush form on her face. Law smirked at the sight of it and she could tell he was about to tease her except what happened next stopped him.

'Brooke ! where are you !' Korina shouted from a distance. Hearing this she bolted from Law's lap and sprinted to the ship. Korina when she saw her flushed face asked innocently,'Were you training again ?' She just nodded yes.

When she dressed herself and was ready for bed did she still have that blush. When she slept she dreamed of the Dark Doctor and what she dreamed made her still blush.

Trafalgar Law

He could not help but chuckle at that flushed and innocent look Brooke-ya had on her face. It made him want to tease her mercilessly.