Law is a D !

Brooke

"Room !" Law yelled. "What do you make of Monkey D Luffy !? I learned today for the first time ....That you are a World Noble. Shambles !" Law yelled the small rock that flew behind Doflamingo was switched with Law, evading a swipe from Doflamingo. Stabbing his sword from behind Law continued,"What do you make of 'D'! ?"

A D was God's natural enemy, she thought. When they were little both she and Korina were taught about what a D was.  Doflamingo caught the sword with his bare hand and as it bled Haki Armour covered it. "It is of no concern to you ! Do you actually think Straw Hat Luffy...Led by fate, has come...To claim by head ? I, who posses the blood of the gods !? Ludicrous !" Doflamingo yelled.

"In a certain land...There are those who refer to the clan of D thus: God's natural enemy," a voice from long ago in her memories said.

"I, too, am a D." Surprised she looked at Law's calm face, both she and Doflamingo were surprised by this very much. Law's a D ? why did he not tell me ? she thought.

"You are a D !? A secret name, eh...Are you trying to imply that that fate brought you here as well ? What type of bullshit did Corazon drill into that head of yours !? Just because you are a D.....You actually believe you can stop me !? That 'Natural Enemy'  swill is just all superstition !" Doflamingo roared.

Doflamingo seemed to be loosing it and the Mucus like man seemed to agree with her because he yelled,"Doffy be careful ! You're within the D power's sphere of influence !" Okay she did not get all what he had said but she theorized IT was Law's Room he was warning about.

"Injection. Shot !"  Law pointed his Nodatchi at Doflamingo who's back blasted out blood. "Cora-san knew only too well..That if I could just beat you by virtue of name name alone I'd not need his help. That was the catalyst...The trigger that the kind Cora-san could that day not bring himself to pull, I've come to take his place !"