The Truth (Extra)

Brooke

Law had cornered her once they were alone. To be blunt he used his Devil Fruit to teleport them in another more dense part of the island. She had a feeling Law was going to ask one of the many asked/ questions most people, mainly the Navy why she and her sister had eaten more than one Devil Fruit and were still alive.

If a person ate more than one devil fruit they would die. Another reason why people probably thought being called the Demon Pirates. Devils, demons, were some of the names people had called them since they were very little. Ace, Luffy and Sabo had never questioned them about that. Their brothers did not really care.

Their were other secrets but that one was the most sought after. "Brooke-ya, how is it that you and Korina-ya have more then one Devil Fruit ?" Law was a bit of a sadist, probably the most sadist guy ever. Predatory eyes looked at her questioningly. She could see that Law had been thinking about that well wondered question. 

"Our mother, she is also a D, she made sure that we would live," was all she said. Law seemed satisfied with her answer and brought out his dome and teleported them back to the beach were they saw a bloody scene. Both Sachi and Penguin's bodies had been dyed red with their own blood.

Korina stood in front of the well known pervs glaring at them.  "Idiot," She muttered. It seemed the two tried to peek on Korina when she was changing. Her crow demon pet had caught sight of the two and raised the alarm. Korina had killed the brave idiots, at least some might think they were brave since they might likely die if caught.

Jean Bart, who had been watching the bloodbath beating had told them not to and so did Bepo. The two were smart enough not to get added to the beating and watched their crew mates go to their downfall/ grave.

Once Korina was happy with her work did she leave the two. "My, the two might live a short and perverted life if they keep this up," she commented.  Law just had Jean Bart take the pervs inside the sub.

A few days later

The two thanks to Law had lived. No surprise in that, Law is the best doctor in this world probably, she thought but did not say that to Law's face. He had a big enough ego all ready.