Chapter 2

Kiana sincere banks / Kiki

" Hey bishh" I said as lani answered the phone with her faced scrunched up . "Girl wtf wrong witchu" I asked mugging the camera . She chuckled before saying " i ain't kno who u was i wasn't paying attention " and set her phone up.

After talking to her for a hour or two we decided we were gon go out . I took my phone off my dresser saying " Iloveyou best c u later" she lightly smiled and said " Iloveyou 2 boo".

I got up from my bed going into the bathroom to take a shower . I stood under the water for about ten mins before washing a couple times and getting out .

I finished my hygiene routine then went to my closet . What should I wear i thought to myself searching through my closet. I look through for a minute before putting on A white shirt that read anti social on the back , w some fishnets , a small white purse and a black leather skirt .

I put on my outfit admiring my self in the mirror. Topping it off with some Victoria secrets mango temptation perfume and putting on some lipgloss . I was finally done and went to my brother's room to ask him to take my picture .

"D'khai can you take my pictures"i asked him . He look up and slowly nodded at me . We went outside n he took a few pictures n then went back in the house.

I open instagram gram just watching stories . Then i decide i wanted to post my flicks . I scrolled on Pinterest looking for a caption then finally posted my picture
on ig

@kbanksho3s

liked by lanibaee , hugsfrmrenny  and others @kbanksho3s :badesttbitch im his first option @dracoyoopp: lil sis 💯@lanibaee: ouu baee 🤍@random: ugly asfk            @lanibaee: girll stfu 😑 view other 465 comments

liked by lanibaee , hugsfrmrenny and others
@kbanksho3s :badesttbitch im his first option
@dracoyoopp: lil sis 💯
@lanibaee: ouu baee 🤍
@random: ugly asfk
@lanibaee: girll stfu 😑
view other 465 comments

I chuckled at my comment before grabbing my keys and going downstairs . As i walked in the living room i was greeted with a room full of niggas but one caught my eye . He was brown skin with freeform's and a neck tat that showed above his wife beater .

But I couldn't see his eyes bc his face was buried n his phone . My brother look up n introduced me to the room . " Kiki this is von and Cinco" He said . The darkisin said "wassup" as the mystery man just nodded his head . I waved shyly and turned toward my brother telling him i was leaving.

He got up and walked me to the door and said "Be safe lil one i love you" I lightly smiled before replying " I love you to big head". I walked toward my car shooting lani a text telling her i was otw .

I drove to lani house as bed peace by jhene aiko played lowly .

Wake up, wake up
Gotta get this paper, get this cake up
Gotta do my hair, gotta put on makeup
Gotta act like I care about this fake stuff
Straight up, what a waste of my day
If I had it my way
I'd roll out of bed
Say 'bout 2:30 mid day
Hit the blunt then, hit you up to come over to my place
You show up right away
We make love then and then we fuck
And then you'd give me my space
Yeah

" What i am trying to say is the love is ours to make so we should make it" i sang with the lyrics .

I pulled up to lani house then texted her i was outside she came out wearing a white shirt reading some words and a long grey skirt with a black purse .

"Heyyyy girl can u take my pictures" she asked. " Yea
ofc you know i gotchu" i said before getting out .

I got out and took her picture before watching her post them on ig .

@lanibaee

liked by kbanksho3s , vonfrmthe5 and others @laniibae : i'm a classy bitch w a lil sass on me

@laniibae : i'm a classy bitch w a lil sass on me .
@kbanksho3s: good sis 😁😁
@vonfrmthe5 : my li ma 😘
view other 500 comments

I clicked outta instagram and asked her how she knew von . She replied saying they met through draco and been tight ever since .

Lani got in the driver seat and drove to the block party as i dozed off feeling tired .

TO BE CONTINUED...