Chapter 7

trayvon dalen anderson

Today was the day i found out if i would be a father . I wasn't a bummy dude i just didn't believe it was my child . I got out my car approaching the clinic seeing she was already there .

We got a dna text around 2 weeks ago when i first found out and the results were finally in . The doctor came in and said "are u father" and i replied "hopefully" giving a small chuckle .

The doctor handed her the results and i snatched them out her hand going to open them . The paper read
Amiyah Wilson and Trayvon Anderson ... 100% percent the father. I let a sigh before telling her to tell me when the next appointment was .

I had to tell khalani I pulled my phone out and told her we need to talk before making my way home.

I knew she was hungry so i stopped at chick fil a . I got her normal and just me a sprite to drink . I should've been told her but i didn't wanna tell her until i was sure it was my child.

I pulled up seeing she was already there i gave her a hug before handing her the food and unlocking my door sitting on the couch grabbing her .

khalani Aurora Jones

trayvon sat  on the couch telling me to come here . I sat on the couch and he let out a long sigh before saying . "I got a baby on the way" and looked trying to see my response .

I started laughing thinking he was playing until i came back to reality and noticed how serious he was reading his facial expressions . I then got up and walked off saying "trayvon this not a talk , imma need some space to process all this" .

I walked out the house before feeling trayvon grab my wrist . I didn't budge but i listened to what he had to say . " lani i never meant to intentionally hurt you it was unexpected im sorry about how all this happened but imma give u some space , please just think on it and don't jump to conclusions " he said before going back in the house .

He then quickly stopped me and said "lani wait I love you" . At first I hesitated but I put my pride away and responded " I love you too von , I wish u luck as a father" . Before walking away .

I got in my car and drove home crying . I really liked trayvon but oh well when i made it home i sat in my car and called the girls gc .

Mimi and Kiana both joined seeing i was crying and asked what's wrong . I told them what happened and they said "you should hear him out because it probably happened before yall started talking"

I thought about it before saying "no" they both burst out laughing before saying " just trying lani" . " ugh fine i'll talk to yal later I love you mimi n kiki" "we love you too" they said in unison before hanging up .

SHORT CHAPTER SORRY !