Chapter 10

D'khai julian banks

D'khai julian banks

It was around 3:45 when me and the gang pulled up to the trap . we all hopped out and walked in noticing a worried nut , that looked like he hadn't slept .

Me and the gang already knew what happened and already had a plan just in case shii like this happen . I then pulled out my phone calling von seeing he wasn't here .

He answered the phone on the last ring saying he was around the corner and Less then two minutes later he walked in . After Von walked in nut got straight to the point .

The plan was to kidnap Nook babymama and get her to set him up . She would call him saying she needed something out of the house and to meet her there . Instead of his babymama he would be greated with us .

I pulled my phone out and texted nook babymama asking if we could meet up . She quickly replied and i gave her an address. Driving there i seen her already there and hopped out my car pulling my sheisty down .

I grabbed her before throwing her in my car and speeding off . We made it back to the trap and surprisingly she didn't say anything . I snatched the bag off her head before slapping her .

" where the fuck nook at" i asked .
"I don't know" she said back causing me to hit her again . I asked her again feeling impatient and my adrenaline rush . I then gave her a phone telling her to call him and tell him she need something from his house .

" Hello" he said on the other side of the phone . " nook i need something from yo house wya" she said sounding irritated and scared at the same time . " I'm On my way!" he said before hanging up .

I told nut what happened and me him and cinco pulled off speeding to his house .

Kayden James Carter

Kayden James Carter

we pulled up to nook crib parking around the corner . Every body pulled down their shiesty except me . I wanted him to see who killed him to know ion play games .

As i approached the house i seened him standing there waiting . I told cinco and draco to go around the back and meet me at the front . He look up seeing me and drawing his gun .

He tried to shoot at me but his gun was on safety and cinco was already pushing him down onto the sidewalk . Draco walked up and grabbed his gun before standing there putting his foot on his neck .

I turned my gun on silent before telling cinco and draco to move . I looked him in the face before saying  "any last words" with a smirk . He just look at me before spitting on me .

POW! POW! POW!

I shot three in his head before me, cinco and draco ran around the block to the car . We speed off and did 90 til we made it out the neighborhood.

Once we made it back to the trap we told his babymama if she said anything that was her head before letting her go .

I was tired and ready to go home to miracle so tucked my gun before getting in my car speeding to my crib .

thoughts?💭
kinda a filler