Chapter 3

kiana sincere banks / kiki

I woke up  looking at my phone seeing it read 10:45 am . I yawned and got out of bed mumbling "good morning" to myself.

I walked in the bathroom doing my hygiene routine not showering bc i shower last night . Before walking out the bathroom to grab my phone .

I grabbed my phone seeing a text from "cinco🩸" . I clicked the message reading it preparing to respond .

Cinco 🩸
whatchu doing today ma

me
nothing why?

Cinco 🩸
wanna go out to eat?

me
yeah that's fine wat time ?

Cinco 🩸
i'll be there at 12 ma

me
aight  .

Cinco 🩸 , love a message .

I sighed getting up from my bed seeing that's it was now 11:15 so i didn't have a lot of time to get ready . I walked to my closet putting on a graphic T-shirt w some black pants and my lightning fours .

He texted me saying he was outside and i locked my phone going downstairs . My brother wasn't home so i got my purse and just walked out locking up .

I got in the car taking in the scent of weed and cologne before looking at him . I noticed we were matching and smiled .

d'mir khai williams/ cinco

I looked up and seen her smiling at me . I looked at her before asking "why u smiling so dang hard" . she said "we're matching" with excitement in her voice before rolling her eyes .

I ignored her lil attitude and pulled off and drove to I-hop going to her side opening her door .

"Thanks" she said getting up from the car . " Fasho" i said . We walked in and got seated . About 5 minutes later the waiter came asking what did we want to drink .
"water"
"fruit punch"
okay and do we know what we want .
" Can i get a double stack pancake platter" she asked
" lemme get the same" i said.

The waiter took our menus before walking away . " So when your birthday?" I asked starting the conversation. " November 12th
what about u" " January 7th" i said "How old are you?" she asked " 21 w no kids" i said copying the tiktok.

She chucked and then said "i'm 18 but birthday in 2 months" . " Oh u a baby."i replied . We talked and enjoyed each others company.

We eventually got our food , ate and left .

"You taking me home?" she asked "Nope" i said her eyes widened n she mumbled he tryna kill me . I laughed then said "we going to the fair chill" "yayyy" she yelled like a child . I just shook my head

TIME SKIP !! AT The Fair

We've been at the fair for about 2 and a half hours playing games and just enjoying each others company .

Kiki sees and big teddy bear and asked me can i win it for her . i walked up to the stand and handed the man a couple dollars . He hands me 3 balls .

The first one i miss , the second one i miss , the third one she walked up and kisses my cheek for "good luck" I threw the ball and i hit the target . kiki jumps up and down like a child and the man hand her the teddy bear .

We walked to the car with her just cheesing i just shook my head and took her back home . The car ride was silent but comfortable silence .

After i dropped her off i could stop thinking about her . I just rolled a blunt and smoked til the sun came up . I wanted to text her but i didn't wanna bother her so i left it alone .

 I wanted to text her but i didn't wanna bother her so i left it alone

Their outfits ^