Chapter 26

(For the next couple chapters its only gon be kiana and d'mir.)

Kiana Sincere Banks

Kiana Sincere Banks

Waking up seeing d'mir next to me i smiled admiring how handsome he was ,, i literally love him so much words can't explain or describe how much.

Yawning i got up going into the bathroom to do my hygiene routine . Grabbing my toothbrush thoroughly brushing my teeth . I then washed my face and went to explore .

I was just looking around the house looking for something to do then i found a room with a pin pad. Trying to guess the pin i typed in my birthday but it opened .

Walking in the room i seen guns everywhere on every inch of the room and on the desk i seen a paper. Picking up the paper it read "Kiana get yo goofy ass outta here i can see u" making me look up at the camera that was in my face .

I quickly put the note down and began to open the door but d'mir was right there."Come on lil girl" he said mushing my head . Walking in the living room i was greated with a big bouquet of flowers with a note .

"Im sorry for the prank but the wars aint over -love d'mir" I looked up at him and smiled as he took my picture . A bad bitch getting princess treatment i screamed .

Cincoakillu

liked by dracoyoopp , Unknown

liked by dracoyoopp , Unknown.101 and others

Cincoakillu : forever mines 🫶🏽
Unknown.101 : im coming for yo neck . 🙃

Hearing a ding come from my phone i walked out the room to get it . Grabbing my phone i seen a video of cinco killing wop making my heart drop . "Cincoo" i yelled in a awkward voice .

"Yes mama" he said coming in the room . "What the fuck" i said shoving the phone in his face . "I can explain" he said looking at me seriously .

"Hurry up" i responded becoming irritated with his presence . "Wop was the one who hit lani and killed pat ,, We killed him for you and lani's safety theres nothing else to it" he said making eye contact with me the whole time .

After hearing the words he said i couldn't react or respond , i had so many thoughts and questions but not even one could come out . "So why are we really here" i asked out of curiosity .

"They told me bring u to them or it ends up on the news so if it goes on the news the police will look for me and i wont be out there" he said looking at me with tears in his eyes .

I couldn't do nothing but hug him . He's risking his whole life for me (cus ima bad bitch the freakkk) . "You know u said that out loud kiana right" he said making me put my hand over my mouth .

"Sorry" i said looking at him as be both bust out laughing. Breaking out of the hug i gave him a long passionate kiss before walking out of the room .

Opening the fridge seeing it already stocked i grabbed eggs cheese and bacon . Then began to open every cabinet until i found the pans and began cooking .

About 15 minutes later i finished cooking and made me and dd a plate sitting his in the microwave. Going on youtube finding something to watch i began to eat my food .

"Hey kiki" i heard a familiar voice say next to me . Looking over i seen pat making me sigh . Ive been seeing him for days and i came to the conclusion its actually him .

"wassup pat" i said going back to eat my food but by the time i looked back over he was gon . I miss him so much 🤦‍♀️

Byeeee