Chapter 18

Miracle rae johnson

Miracle rae johnson

"Yess girl" i was saying talking to Lani and kiki when i felt a rush of nausea come over me. I quickly ran to the bathroom throwing up everywhere while they both just stood there.

"Bitchhh is you pregnant" they both said in unison making me chuckle. " Girl hell nah" i said denying it knowing i could be . "Bitch come on we finna get u a test" lani said running toward the door with a lil limp .

We walked in the store as i watched kiki and lani childish ass run around. I began to drift into my thoughts thinking about how life as a mother would be.

Getting snapped out of my thoughts by kiki dumb ass hitting shit making loud noises . I walked to the pregnancy tests and grabbed the most expensive one.

Looking up noticing lani and kiki was already at the register i made my way to the front . Placing the pregnancy test down i seen the cashier kinda give me a stank look.

( Okay we ftk kill this dumb ass baby)

Walking out the store the girls was in front the car twerking on live as i got in shaking ass to . A few seconds later nut,von,and cinco joined and we stopped standing there looking dumb .

Kiki kept shaking her ass because her and cinco wasn't talking so she didn't care. Eventually we ended the live and got in the car going to lani house.

Time skip (25 minutes)

Pulling up to Lani house i got out the car and walked straight in the bathroom. I was hesitant about taking this test not knowing what it would show.

I took the test out and did what i had to do before cleaning up. I set a timer for 5 minutes and turned it over. Opening the door allowing the girls to sit with me.

Ding* Ding* Dinggg* was all i heard. "You ready" kiki said looking at me . I nodded my head and turned them over looking over them .

They both read pregnant and I began to cry

They both read pregnant and I began to cry . I wasn't sad but i was happy more happier than i thought i would be. How am i going to tell nut I thought.

A smile spreaded across my face and i decided i wanted to tell him today . "Can we go to the store?" i asked looking at them and they said yes .

2 hours later .

I was finished setting up the surprise and i texted nut telling him i had to tell him something. The abuse hasn't been as bad so maybe this will make it stop.

I was going to get the room decorated but that was too much . I was upstairs watching tv when u heard the locks click indicating that he was home.

"Heyy 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢𝚢" i said walking to hug him. "Wassup mama" He said cuffing my but kissing me. "I got a surprise" i said pulling him upstairs.

I pulled out my phone and began recording . " okay open it" i said watching his face.

He stared at the box for a minute and then a wide smile spreaded across his face

He stared at the box for a minute and then a wide smile spreaded across his face. "Let's gooo" He said jumping up and down. I stopped the video laughing before he picked me up and peck my lips multiple times .

"I love you so much miracle" he said for the first time ever. "I-I love you too kayden " i said making him smile and put me down and bending down to kiss my stomach but i flinched.

" Sorry" i said fast asf. "No im sorry it won't happen again" he said getting in the bed laying right next to me.