Chapter 28

Kiana Sincere Banks

Kiana Sincere Banks

Its been some hours since what happened earlier and dd still haven't said a word . I know he's been through alot but i don't want him to be sad bc of it . We had a house full of groceries and nothing to do so were gonna have a challenge .

"Dd com meree" i yelled from the kitchen sitting my phone up . Watching as he walked in the kitchen confused i began to explain the instructions . "okay so this is what were doing.

You pick a number and then find whatever ingredient has your number you put it in the blender and in the end we're going blend it all upp" i finished explaining what we were doing looking at him for confirmation .

He then walked around the counter and once he seened the camera he started hitting the Dougie . "Go goo gooo gooo ah ahh ahhh" i said hyping him up making both of us laugh .

Shaking the hat first i dug my hand and pulled out the number 5 . "I got oreosssss" i screamed making him suck his teeth . "I wanted them" he said bopping my head making my dramatic ass cry .

"Man kiana , I know you ain't crying" he said straight facing me and as soon as i seen the opportunity i kicked him in the nuts . "Bitch" i mumbled putting my oreos in my blender .

Time skip

"Okay guys were done" i said talking to the camera as dd just mean mugged me because he still had a attitude from me kicking him. I Pressed the blend button on both of our blenders .

Stoping the blender dd went and grabbed two cups before wrapping his arms around my waist aligning out bodys up swaying side to side .As i poured the mixture into both our cups .

Being in his arms i felt at home . Like the safest place to be .I was slowing falling in love with Dmir and we havent even had sex. He said he would wait until i was ready but im afraid ill be to late .

"You okay mama" he said against my neck making me jump out of my thoughts. "Im fine just thinking" i replied trying to brush it off . "If you wanna talk ill listen" he whispered in my ear .

"Okay were going to try our owns first then each others" i said looking into dmirs eyes . "Mkay" he said while nodding his head letting me know he understood .

Taking a sip out of our drinks i guess mine was good but his on the other hand he almost finished it . "Okayyyy dd i wanna try" i said trying to get his cup .

"Sorry mama" he said sitting his cup down onto the counter . "here its nasty" i said shoving his drink back in his hand as he gulped mines down to .

On the verge of tears i stomped out of the kitchen going to set up my pranks . (pranks wars aint over nope) . As Dmir walked in the room i shot the water balloon down soaking him in water .

"Pranks wars" i said patting his shoulder walking out of the room . Going in the fridge grabbing a water and walking in the bathroom to get in the shower .

"Can i get in with you" dd said walking in the room . "No because you never seen my body before" i said knowing the real reason is because i was insecure about it .

"I promise i wont touch you and if u feel uncomfortable ill get out" he said reassuring he wouldnt touch me . i nodded my head letting him know it was fine and that he could get in .

As he dropped his pants my eyes widened at the side of his 🍆 . "Yeah yk im packing lil mama" he said chuckling steping into the shower.

No update tomorrow since yall got 2 todayy ! This was a filler sorry