Chapter 25

D'mir khai williams

D'mir khai williams

Getting up i felt Kianabig ass all on me . "Mama get up" i said in a raspy voice . "20 more minutes" she said as i could hear how sleepy she was . I ain't gon lie she been working her ass off .

She just got into Howard University but was doing virtual . She's been balancing life with school and work so 20 minutes wasn't even enough . I'm so proud of her and her accomplishments .

Grabbing my phone off the dresser i seen a video from an unknown number . Pressing the video i seen the video of me von and draco killing wop saying "you got 24hours to give me Kiana or this will be on every news platform" .

Letting out a sigh and looking at kianna peacefully sleep i had to make a decision . Jail or Kiana . Ofcouse i wasnt choosing kiana or jail so i got us a flight to vegas .

Tapping Kiana carefully i told her to get up and pack a bag with alot of clothes . "Where we going" she asked slightly confused . "Vegas babyyy" i said trying to sound excited.

Once i said that she quickly jumped up and started grabbing shii . "Slow down n we gon be there a minute so get yo school shii" i said making her nodded running out the room.

Sighing sitting on the bed i gotta think about my next move . "How am i gonna tell kiana im on the run man" i said not knowing i was thinking out loud .

"I already know" she said walking in the room with like 20 bags . "Kiana let me explain" i started to say til she cut me off . "No need , i gotchu" she said walking over to me .

As she reached me, she stood on her tippy toes leaning into me for a hug . Hugging her back taking in her sent i placed a small kiss on her neck making her smile . "Come on we gotta go n give your phone" i said .

Taking my phone n sending the gc the emergency word u broke both our phones leaving them on the bed. Looking at kiana who was crying i said "i already got u a new one "i said pulling the phone out my pocket.

"Ouuu thanks daddy" she said jumping up and down making me crack up and take the bags out her hands and walking out.

Time skip

"Get up mama we here" i said taking kiana seat belt off . "Its so beautiful" i heard kiana softly say . Walking into one of my houses laying kiki on the couch .

"OH MA GOSHHHH"was all i heard then i walked in seeing kiana laying in the bed screaming . "Girl u fucking scared me" i said lowkey wanting to smack her .

"sorry" she giggled before jumping in my arms making my face soften ." I love you, I love you, I love you" she said laying in my arms . "I love you so much more princess" i said kissing her cheek and putting her down .

"Can we play tag" she asked smiling and i couldn't help but to say yes. "Come on in the living room i got sum for u" she said grinning making me uncomfortable honestly .

"Kiana- but i was cut off by water falling all over me . "Let the prank wars began" she said leaving the kitchen recording . Im finna make her lil ass cry little do she know .

"Kianaaa" i called out hearing her come upstairs . "yess baby" she said but as soon as she finished i pied her in the face . "Let the wars begin" i said popping a confetti cannon .

Sooo , D'mir onn the run ,, how u feel .