Chapter 11

l

l

khalani aurora Jones

me and von haven't talk since the day he told me he had a baby otw . It wasn't his fault bc it was before we talked but i was still mad . I wasn't hurt because it wasn't like he cheated but i was mad .

I decided to put my pride away and hear him out since it's all so new. I walked in the living grabbing my phone opening our messages .

lani 💕
wya?

von❤️‍🩹
home .

lani 💕, loved a message .

I locked my phone before getting up going to grab my purse and walking out the door . I got in my car connecting my bluetooth playing missing you by yfn lucci while driving to von house .

"I woke up this morning with you on my mind
She say she dont miss me, i know that she lying
I can see straight through that girl like a window no blinds
Yeah, all that fronting don't get left behind
I said girl stop that frontin, let me get behind
I used to have that girl running, like she bout her miss her ride
Had her screamin like when she terrified
She got that water im talking purified, oohh
Do you remember those nights" I sang along the lyrics.

After 15 minutes I made it to vons house before getting out knocking on the door . He opened the door looking like he hadn't slept in days , red low eyes from him being high and his hair all over the place .

I took in his scent before he opened the door more allowing me to come in . I didn't know what to say or even what to do . I followed behind him towards the couch and sat down .

" How far along is she" I asked breaking the silence . " 3 months" he replied lowly . Me and von had been talking for only 2 so that was a relief . I didn't forgive him at all but I wanted answers .

" Is she keeping it" i asked. He just nodded telling me yes . " Do u want a family with her" i asked , " No , but i do want to be in my childs life" he replied honestly as i just took everything in .

" Okay well do you know the gender" i asked . " boy" he said kinda happily making me smile . Von already has one kid and it's a girl she's 3 years old which he told me about when we first started talking .

" Okay well i'll talk to u later von" i said . He just nodded getting up walking me to the door . As we made it to the door i reached up and hug him tightly feel his body softened up . Before walking to my car .

I drove home letting music jus play while focusing on the road . Before BOOM i felt a huge impact hit me . I was going in and out before i heard a voice sounding like wops saying "it's done" .

I was breathing hard and also in total pain i couldn't move so i just layed there before passing out .

Trayvon dalen anderson

I was waiting on lani to call me before breaking news came on . There was an accident on I-65 with a car that looked like lani .

I quickly ran to the door grabbing my keys and phone calling the gang . They all joined and i screamed " i think somebody hit lani man" . "she's on I-65" I said before hanging up. .

Doing 90 in a 75 i finally made it . I got out the car seeing them unloading a female but i couldn't see if it was here .

I walked up to the police officer asking who it was not knowing his next words would break my heart . " 19 year old Khalani Jones" He replied.

I couldn't say nothing i just feel now noticing the gang was standing beside me . I just sat there crying not being able to process what was happening .

Cinco picked me up dragging me into his car letting kiki drive mines before leaving heading to his crib .

NEXT CHAPTER