Chapter 22

Miracle Rae Johnson

Miracle Rae Johnson

Today was my first appointment since i found out i had the baby . Waking towards the big doors i looked over at Kayden whose face was bright red due to all the smiling he's been doing.

Opening the door i walked towards the desk with him still hovering over me . " What's your name honey" The sweet lady at the desk asked looking at me . "Miracle Johnson" I said giving her a small smile.

She reached under her desk and passed me a clipboard with a pen telling me to fill it out . I nodded my head walking towards the seats taking a seat with kayden right next
to me .

Finishing sighing the papers i take them back to the desk . Shortly after the doctor walked out "Miracle Johnson" . Standing up me and kayden walked towards the back .

"So mom and father i'm guessing" the doctor said . " Yep" me and kayden said in unison . "Okay well im Dr.Taylor and i will be performing your ultrasound" he said looking at me for confirmation .

"Okay lift your shirt up this might be cold" he said applying the gel on my belly . "Ouuuu it's cold" i said squeezing kayden's hand . " Mom that right there is your little one and it looks like you're in your 2nd trimester at 15 weeks" the doctor said pointing at the screen and wiping the gel of my stomach. .

"I'll be back shortly with your pictures" the doctor said leaving out of the room . " can we get some pasta when we leave here" i asked looking at kaiden with puppy dog eyes . He ain't say nothing he just nodded his head.

45 minutes later..

"What can i get you today" the lady on the speaker said . "Lemme get a 6pc Lemmon w ranch and a voodoo frie" he said on to the lady. "Will that be all" she asked "hell yeah" he said pulling off not even letting her tell the total .

"Your total is 13.23" the lady said . Handing her a 20 he said keep the change . Pulling to the next window grabbing my bagg and speeding home .

Scrolling on ig i wanted to show everyone how big i was getting so i decided to post a picture of my lil bump .

it's.miraclee

liked by sheluv

liked by sheluv.nut , kbanksho3s and others
it's.miracle : my babyyy
sheluv.nut : my seed 💕💕
comments disabled

Locking my phone i got out the car wobbling towards the front door . Walking in the house i went straight to the bathroom peeing and washing my hands so i could eat.

"Here mama" kayden said passing me a paper towel . "Thanks" i said getting in the chair opening my food . "God i pray that this food is nutritious for me and my baby and does me no harm amen" i said before starting to eat my food .

I looked over and noticed him staring me down. To be honest i was getting nervous but i chose to hide it and continue to eat. After finishing my food i throw it away and layed on the couch.

Clicking through channels i found disney and doc mc stuffing was on . I adjusted on the couch and eventually dose off into a deep sleep .