Chapter 21

trayvon dalen anderson

Buzz*

Buzz*

Buzz*

"Hello"
" Ahhhhhh"
"What's wrong Amiyah"
"I'm going into labor but it's to early"
"It's okay i'm otw"

It was currently 3:15 am and Amiyah was going into labor . I grabbed my phone and car keys before rushing to the hospital.

15 minutes later

Rushing to the front desk of the emergency room i was greeted with a pretty young woman . " I'm here for Amiyah Wilson" I said . "Room 206" she said giving me a small smile .

I mugged tf outta her grabbing the pen to sign in . Setting the pen down i walked towards the elevator entering and pressing 2 .

Ding*

The elevator ding letting me know it was at my floor before opening up . Walking towards the door i took a deep breath before walking in . "Ahhhhhhh" Amiyah screamed in pain .

"Are you father" the white doctor walked up to me to shake my hand . "Yes i am" i said with a smile spreading across my face . "Okay well she's fully dilated , do you want to deliver your child" The doctor asked .

"Can i" i said looking at Amiyah for confirmation. She didn't say anything she just shook her head i'm guessing from how much pain she was in .

"Okay mama u gotta push" the doctor said walking to the side of her bed . 3..2..1 Pushhh . 3..2..1 Pushhh. 3..2..1 Pushhh . "okay baby boys out" she said making me smile .

The doctors took him away and explained since he's premature he will be in the incubator . We shook are head taking in everything they were saying .

I pulled out my phone unlocking it seeing it was around 6 o clock . Going in to my messages pressing the gang gc texting every one my good news .

Gang 🫶🏽

he's here 🫣🫣

Going to the side Amiyah was on i told her i would be back tomorrow to bring her something to eat and spend some time with my son .

Vonfrmthe5

liked by a

liked by a.miyahh , dracoyoopp and others
Vonfrmthe5: my lil one 🫶🏽🫶🏽

kbanksho3s : Congrats
Wopinyobihh: Damn bro
view other 5,000 comments .

Looking over my comments it came back to my mind what loni told me when she was in the hospital .

Flashback

" I gotta tell u something" khalani said looking at trayvon as he nodded his head indicating he was listening.

I think wop is the one who hit me she mumbled underneath her breath but loud enough for von to hear it . He snapped his head taking in what she was saying.

Why u think that he asked not wanting to jump to conclusions. I heard his voice saying "it's done" after i got hit (she did the hand thing) .

Okay i'll handle it von said thinking about how to approach this .

Flashback over

I gotta handle this soon i thought starting my whip . Pulling up to lani crib knocking on her door she opened it letting me in .

Walking up stairs i took my shirt and pants off hopping in the bed . Getting comfortable i felt lani began to rub on my back.

I stopped her and interlocked our fingers before turning her way and kissing her. "hm" she moaned in the kiss . "don't start nun u can't finish" i said pulling away pecking her lips one last time .

"Goodnight mama iloveyou"
"Goodnight iloveyou more"