Chapter 17

Kiana sincere banks

Kiana sincere banks

I woke up with a bad headache and cough. I don't know why but my head was pounding. I got up going to take a shower and pee.

Time skip ( 15 minutes later)

I got out the shower throwing on some spanks and a white tank top before crawling back in the bed. I hated this time of the month so much.

I grabbed my phone checking my notifications on instagram seeing a message from an unknown person. I was gon ignore it but something told me to read it .

@mani.fwy

😘😘

😘😘

I looked over the photo analyzing the person and it was indeed was dd . I blocked him on all social media platforms . We wasn't even together so i don't know why i'm tripping.

Ion care about the fact he was with another bitch it's just we talking. He weird ask but i can be petty too .

I was dozing off until i heard a pounding on my door . I already knew who it was so i ignored it. After a while the door flew open showing a pissed off d'mir.

"Bro kiana why tf u block me" d'mir said in a frustrating tone . I ain't say anything i just ignored him. I got up trying to brush past him but he stood in the door frame . " move fr bitch" i said getting mad .

"what's wrong , i did something wrong" he asked tryna play dumb. " Bitch i said move" i replied slapping tf outta him then i back handed this hoe with my fist. " Kiana wtf" he said with a mouth full of blood.

He then began to choke me . " cinco i can't fucking breathe" i said. But he wasn't listening his eyes was bloodshot red. Just then d'khai ran in and yanked him off of me.

" What the fuck cinco , fuck is wrong with you" d'khai said . Cinco didn't say anything he just looked at him and walked out. Deep inside i knew i should've never hit him but i don't give no fuck .

D'mir khai williams

D'mir khai williams

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with kiana . Her ass just hit all on me for no reason at all. I didn't mean to choke her but i let my anger get the best of me .

Whatever she got going on she better fix it fast because im not dealing with that bull shit right. I pulled out my phone to text her but remembered she got me blocked .

I drove to the g station to get some gas and some snacks . I walked in and went straight to the back . I got a water , hot doritos and some candy for my niece .

I pulled out my phone telling Von i was otw and i got A'nyah some candy. I walked to the front payed for my gas and my snacks and walked out.

Pumping my gas some weird bitch came up to me talm bout " where yo lil bitch at" . " Aye first off she not no bitch and that ain't none of yo fucking business" i said tryna dub her .

" Yes it is" she said popping her gum and shit. " Move bitch" i said before kicking her and taking the pump out.

Time skip ( Von crib)

"Hey nyah" i said handing her the candy . " Wassup uncle mir" she said tryna be cool . " girl u ain't just like yo pappy" i said cracking tf up putting her down.

"'wassam von" i said sitting on a couch grabbing the controller. "Shii watcha on" he said focusing on the tv . " shii staying out the way" .

"Aye bro between me and you , Wop the one who hit Lani and i gotta do sum bout it" Von said . " aight just let me know im down for whatever" i replied.

Me and von played the game and shii before i got up and left . Driving home i missed Kiki , she would usually be sitting next to me talking my ears off about something she wanted or wanted to do .

I smiled at the thought of her before my smile faded seeing someone out the side of my eye . The person looked familiar but i couldn't figure out who it was . After thinking about it i noticed. It was pat , i never experienced no shit like this so i was scared.

" Wassup bitch boy" pat said laughing. "are u real" i said focused on the road . " I'm not real but i'm my actual spirited and u gotta make shit right with kiana" was all he said before disappearing.

I just shocked my head niggas know they gon look out for they best friend . I got out and walked in my house laying my keys down.

I went upstairs and got inna shower and washed. I couldn't go to sleep so i just stared at the wall.