Can't think of a name for the chapter

Willow's POV

I opened my eyes and immediately shut them again, as the sun shone right in my eyes. I used my hand to cover my eyes as I stumbled out of bed. It was Wednesday, the day my favourite youtuber in the entire world, stampylongnose, would make his Lovely World video. It was also the day when I recorded my video. I fumbled for my xbox controller that had gotten tangled in the covers of my bed. Then I shut the curtains and began to record. 

"Hey guys time to travel through the Willow trees!" I greeted lightly.  As soon as I finished recording my minecraft video, I quickly edited it, then began to upload it. After that, I hopped over to Stampy's channel and watched his video. When he got to the Love Garden, I got excited. Could it be me that would be added to the Love Garden?  I hoped.. 

"And today to the Love Garden, I'm adding Netty. And if you don't know who Netty is, she's my sister." Oh. Oh well. Maybe next time. As I finished watching the video and began to see if someone wanted to play Hunger Games, my older brother, Jake, barged into the room.  He came in and did a small happy dance.

"Jake? What on the Earth are you doing?" I asked him.

"Pack your bags little sister." He told me. "We're moving out of this low down country!" 

"Out of the country?" I asked. "What country are we moving to exactly?"

"Yorkshire, England mate!" He shouted in a British accent that sounded more Australian.  My jaw literally dropped. That was where STAMPY'S best friend, IBallisticsquid lived! And if he was there, maybe Stampy would be there too!  I jumped up and joined him in the happy dance. My day was going great and it wasn't even noon yet!

(Three chapters for three different books in one night, PLUS a  new story. Your  welcome)