The Shopping Centre

About a week after we moved, I escaped the house of craziness run by non other than Melanie Candy and went to the the mall. I found a store that was similar to Aeropostale called Irene's. It had all sorts of cute tops. When I left the store, I banged into someone and we both fell over, all of our stuff falling out of our bags. 

"Oh my goodness!" I exclaimed in my British accent.  Ever since I had met Jade, Mya, and Ashlee,they encouraged  me to use it more than my American accent. "I'm am so sorry!" I continued as  I picked up my stuff and sorted which was mine and which was his. 

" oh no it's fine! Don't worry about it." He said, in a very familiar voice. I looked up, and what I saw nearly blew me out of the water. This man, this crazy curly haired man, was none other than Stampy!  Not too far behind him was his friend Squid and Amy Lee! I acted cool and nonchalant, so that he wouldn't think I was some kind of crazy fan girl.   We stood up and shook hands.

"You look vaguely familiar." He told me. "Kind of like Princess Kate, but in a different way. Have we met?" 

"No of course not." I told him quickly. "I'm new to town. I moved here about a week ago from America." 

"Your American?" He asked me.  I nodded. "wow, I would have never guessed it. You sound like you've lived here your whole life." I could feel my cheeks getting red, God dammit. "I'm Joe, by the way."  He continued. "But you can call me Stampy. That's my YouTube name."

"I'm Willow." I told him. "I'm on YouTube too. Have you ever heard of WeepingWillow?" His brilliant green eyes lit up.

"WeepingWiillow?" He asked. "My friend David, or Squid as every one calls him, loves your videos." someone who is in the MagicAnimalClub loves my videos? My cheeks were on fire. Then Stampy waved over to Squid "hey Squid, I think you will want to meet this girl." He walked over and gasped when he saw me.

"Oh my word!" Squid exclaimed.  "You're WeepingWillow! I'm such a huge fan!" I thanked him, and the four us- counting Amy Lee who came over and introduced herself- started up a conversation. It turned that Stampy and I had a ton in common and that Squid and I couldn't agree on much, but in a way where we could still be friends. Amy was just a sweet heart. She looked reallygothy from the chin up with her black hair and black eyeliner, but she wore a pink shirt that had her YouTube logo on it . Soon, the mall- or shopping centre as I learned it was called here- was closed and I hadn't gotten anything I wanted.  But I did get to be friends with my three favourite people in the world. We all promised to friend each other on Xbox Live, then went home. When I got home, of course the Wicked Witch of the West was sitting on the couch snuggled up with my brother. I sneaked in quietly and went upstairs to my room where I put away the new shirts I had gotten, quickly friended Squid, Amy, and Stampy on Xbox Live,  then snuggled under my soft blanket and fell asleep, a smile on my face.