The End

(*sniff sniff* well my dears. This is sadly the last chapter in this book. Time to move on to other stories. But just remember, Willow and Stampy's adventures will continue in my new book Married to the Cat. The story is coming out today, but that does sadly mean that this story will end. It literally tears me apart because this story, is one of my very favourites and I am glad that you all loved it as much as I do. But here it is, the whole reason the story is called I Married the Cat, the wedding)

Willow's POV

I drove over to the church, Amy at my side and Jake, Harper, and Squaiishy in the back. We were on our way to a wedding. Specifically, my wedding! Stampy was with Squid, Tom, Ash, and Finball. The entire Magic Animal Club had come to see us off. There was also, Salem, Mousie, Jade, Mya, Ashlee, Netty, every single one of our close friends. There was also a ton of our family, not including my parentS who Jake had told me died. We didn't go to the funeral. I was busy being raped. But that didn't matter. Amy and Squaishy led me to where all the bridesmaids were getting ready which was of course them, Salem, Jade, Ashlee and Mya. Jake was Stampy's best man and Rosie and Mousie said they had a surprise for me. Netty was going to take care of Harper. She was a bit shy. Squid, Ash, Finball, and Lee were all Stampy's groomsmen. Squishball was the ring bearer, and we had four flower girls. Salem's two girl Rachel and Holly and Finball's daughters Cocoball and Babyball. Lily Ann was taking pictures and Wonderwall was going to lead me down the aisle, since my father wasn't here to. (If you don't know who these people are, I recommend going back to the Baby Shower. It's all explained). The girls all helped me into my dress, which was a huge and poofy, with a two foot long train and a veil that reached my waist. I peeked out the door to the chapel, where I saw everyone getting seated. I saw a few of my friends from America and a ton of mine and Stampy's family. I could see my grandparents and Stampy's parents as they met. Since they lived in different countries, they obviously hadn't met yet. I could see my Aunt Sonya playing with Harper and chatting with Netty. I felt sorry for both because Aunt Sonya is a chatterbox and loves to pinch baby's cheeks. Then the wedding began. First came down Jake as the best man, looking handsome in his tux and bow tie, my idea of course. All the men had them. And all the girls wore big bows in their hair. Just because. Then Stampy went down, looking handsome as ever, his huge curly hair everywhere. Then came down the groomsmen and the bridesmaids, arms linked. There was Squid and Amy, Ash and Salem, Finball and Jade, Ashlee and Lee, and then Mya and Tom. Then came down Squaishy as my maid of honour. Then came my surprise. I didn't have four flower girls, I had six! First came Squishball with the rings, then the littler girls Babyball and Holly. Then it was the olde girls, Cocoball and Rachel. And then the oldest girls, and the most enthusiastic girls, Rosie and Mousie! They skipped down the aisle, encouraging the younger girls to do the same as they linked arms and threw the petals. I had never seen a funnier sight! They even wore the same dresses as the younger girls. They all took their places as Squishball handed the rings to Jake and Squaishy. Now it was my turn. I linked arms with Wonderwall and we walked down the aisle, everyone standing up. I looked back and forth without moving my was, seeing Netty and Harper in the front, Netty holding Harper's hands so that he stood up and wouldn't fall down on the pew and Harper in his little tuxedo wunsie making as much noise as possible. It was wonderful. When we got up to Stampy, Wonderwall lifted my veil and I gave him a huge hug.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"Your welcome." He whispered back. Then he sat down with Netty and Harper. Then the minister began to speak.

"We are gathered here today, on this happy and joyous occasion, to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony.

Marriage is a solemn institution to be held in honor by all, it is the cornerstone of the family and of the community. It requires of those who undertake it a complete and unreserved giving of one's self. It is not to be entered into lightly, as marriage is a sincere and mutual commitment to love one another. This commitment symbolizes the intimate sharing of two lives and still enhances the individuality of each of you.

Joseph, do you take this woman to be your wedded wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to her as long as you both shall live?" I knew what Stampy was going to say.

"I do, with every cake I've ever eaten in my lovely world."

"Willow, do you take this man to be your wedded husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to him as long as you both shall live?" I knew what I wanted to says

"I do, with every ounce of my heart." I told him, not taking my gaze away from Stampy.

"Then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." I put my arms around his neck and we kissed. We heard cheering behind us and saw streamers from party poppers that everyone had hidden in their pockets. Stampy and I broke our kiss and he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the limo with top down, the whole crowd following us. He had rented out a limo for us. We climbed in and I took my son from Netty. Then we stood up through the sun roof and waved to everyone as we drove away. I threw my bouquet of lovely jubbley love love petals and you know who caught it? Amy Lee 33! She was destined to get married next. I watched as she jumped up and down and hugged Salem and Rosie, who were right next to her. I smiled and kissed Stampy on the cheek. I had gotten married to my idol, my best friend, my boyfriend, and the love of my life. I married the cat.