He Proposed

It was an awful day! Jake was at work, I had shopping to do, the phone did not stop ringing, I was raining outside, and Harper and I both were sick, him with a fever and I with a cold. He would not stop crying not whorls he take his medicine. I carried him around until he finally took his medicine and fell asleep with a bottle. And the phone finally stopped ringing and Jake came home with the groceries and my cold medicine. I hugged him and thanked him.

"You have no idea how hard today was." I told him. He hugged me back.

"No big deal." He said. Then he went in the kitchen and made some dinner. He made something simple, hot dogs and macaroni, but at the moment, it was the best thing I had ever eaten. I hadn't eaten anything but a granola bar and a aspirin. I drank a glass of water and we watched the Hunger Games, now that it was a few months. Ever since Harper was born, I got a nauseous feeling in the pit of my stomach whenever we watched the movie. But now I was okay.  Then we got a knock at the door. I got up to open it and there was Stampy. 

"Hey, I've been calling you all day and you didn't answer so-" I felt horrible! 

"Oh my goodness Stampy! I'm so sorry! I've been so busy with Harper having a fever and I've had a cold..." then I noticed he wasn't in his usual t-shirt, jeans and sneakers attire. He was wearing a suit with a bow tie. He knew my love of Doctor Who and how much I adored the small things. 

"Willow, ever since that day I met you in the shopping centre, I have had so many mixed feelings. I've known you for about two years now and I wanted to ask..." he got down on one knee and pulled out a black box. I covered my gasp and felt tears of joy welling up.

"Willow Anderson, will you marry me?" I screamed and leane down and hugged him, tears running down my face.

"Yes! Joseph Stampylongnose Garret I will marry you!" I gave him a huge kiss. Jake cheered and Harper, who had woken up and didn't like to be left out on noise, yelled. Stampy slipped the ring on my finger an we all laughed. What a perfect ending to an awful day!

(They're engaged! WHERES the champange? I really wanted to write this because I knew you would all love it, but it also means that this story will be sadly coming to an end. But I am making a sequel that will be called Married to the Cat. And this story is not over yet! Stay tuned!)