Jake's Anger

"What the actual hell Willow!?" He shouted. For once, his slutty girlfriend wasn't around. "I get a call from the police that my little sister was kidnapped and raped but they caught the guy and yet she doesn't come home ALL NIGHT?! Where the hell were you?!" 

"I was at Stampy's. He saved me from HitTheTarget and-" 

"STAMPY?!" Jake exploded. "HITTHETARGET?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!  THIS ISNT MINECRAFT!!"

"I don't know HitTheTarget's real name, but he was the guy who kidnapped me. Then Stampy, I mean Joe, came  and saved me and called the police. How did you even get the call?" Jake didn't know Stampy all too well and called him Joe

"The police identified you and looked us up." Jake said bitterly. "And I'm guessing you stayed at Joe's last night, didn't you?" 

"Yes I did." I told him. I could see his fists clench. "I slept on the couch." Then turned to walk away, but the pain in my ankle was unbearable and I fell down. Jake ran over and helped me me up.

"What the hell? Did Joe hurt you? Or HitTheTarget?" He asked as he carried me bridal style over to the couch. I shook my head.

"I think I twisted my ankle when I fell through the floor." I told him as he called the hospital.

"YOU FELL THROUGH A FLOOR?!" He shouted. I nodded slowly.

"I was locked in an attic closet and I was trying to get Joe's attention, but the floor gave away and I fell through two floors." When Jake heard this, he shook his head. Soon we were on our way to the hospital where we found out that I actually broke my ankle from walking on it all day after it had been twisted. But that wasn't all. While we were in the X-ray, while Jake had to wait else where, the doctor asked to do an X-ray  on my stomach, because I had asked him about why t hurt so much. And what he saw, made me nearly burst into tears.

"Well Willow." He said quietly. "It's a little early to tell, may just be a mistake, but I do believe that you are pregnant. Pregnant? I buried my face in my hands. He came over and patted my shoulder. "Like I said, it may only be a mistake, it's a little early to tell, seeing as things only happened yesterday, but-" I cut him off right there. 

"How did you know that?" I asked him. He turned on the TV and there it was, the whole news story about how little Willow Anderson got raped by Ryan Henderson, who was apparently HTT, and saved by Joseph Garret.  It talked about what happened and how they wanted to get an interview with me and Stampy. I began to cry for real this time.  After I'd calmed down, the kind doctor told me the he wouldn't tell Jake about my possible pregnancy. Then we got my ankle wrapped and went home, where I was mobbed by the reporters. They all came at me fast and I was nearly knocked over in my newly acquired wheelchair. Jake shoved through the crowd and soon we were in the house. But I didn't want to hide I my house.  I told Jake to let them all in and they exploded in. They all blasted questions at me.

"Willow! What was it like?!" Shouted one reporter. 

"Um," I stammered. "It was scary, I guess. I mean, one minute I was helping this kind man, the next I was waking up on a dining room table with my clothes off." 

"Willow how did you break your leg?" Shouted another.

"I broke my ankle really bad when I fell from an attic down to stories and onto a dining room and fell off of  that, then walked around for a while when I wasn't supposed to." 

"Willow! Was Henderson  wearing any protection while he raped you?" Shouted a third. I felt uncomfortable answering this one.

"No not exactly." I muttered

"So do you think that you might be pregnant?" Said yet another. I shrugged

"I haven't felt anything, so I don't think so." I lied carefully.

"Willow, are you and Garret in any type of affair?" Said the first reporters

"Honestly, I don't know where we are now." I said. That's when I heard a familiar voice ring out. 

"I do." It said. Then Stampy came out of the crowd, went up to me, leaned down, and kissed me right in front of all those cameras. The lightbulbs started to flash. 

"Joseph! What are your opinions on the matter?" Asked that same first reporter. He shrugged.

"I have none." 

"Joseph! We are aware that you are the famous Stampylonghead and that Henderson is your arch nemesis on Minecraft. With Willow also being a youtuber, do you think that her kidnapping had anything to do with that?" 

"I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure.  Especially with past stories that we've had outside of the game." He answered. Then Jake stepped in front of me and held out his arms and Stampy began to push me towards the kitchen and away from the crowd. I so wish that I could walk and get out of there myself, but the wheelchair was actually a good bulldozer. 

"Alright that's enough! Now I need everyone out!" Jake shouted. But one reporter had one last question for him.

"Jake. We heard from our sources that you are dating the famous Melanie Candy, aka, Joseph's ex-girlfriend. Do you think that will put a damper on any relationship that Joseph and Willow may have?" Jake's face got really red when he  heard this.

"I uh, I hadn't known that Melanie had dated Joe. But I'll assure you, I won't let that get in the way of any relationship my little sister has." Then he shooed the the reporters out  then came and sad at the kitchen table with Stampy and I, in silence. And that was the way we needed to be right now