My First Kiss

Willow's POV

I woke up and didn't know where I was. I was wrapped up in an orange blanket and sleeping on a dark green couch. I was at Stampy's. I must have fallen asleep after Stsmpy brought me home from HTT's house. Remembering that gave me a queasy feeling in my stomach. That's when I realised that it was morning. On a Monday! Stampy needed to get up to do his Quest video with Squid! I crawled off the couch and sort of limped up the stairs to Stampy's bedroom. I'd been over to his house so many times to get away from Melanie, you'd think I lived here because I knew where everything was and my ankle hurt really bad for some reason . When I entered his bedroom, I saw that he was indeed still sleeping. I crawled onto the bed and thought about how to wake him up. I remembered the kiss he gave me to make me fall asleep, so I leaned down and kissed his cheek. That's when his eyes fluttered open and he grabbed me in a huge bear hug and tickled me. Then we both headed downstairs and I helped him set up his recording stuff, trying not to limp around. He had to worry about his video, not me. After we set it up, we still had a little time before he had to record.  So Stampy decided to drive me home. My car had been left at home the day before. When we got to the house, Stampy and I say there, rather auquardly. Neither of us wanted to leave. 

"So I guess I'll see you later?" He asked, turning towards me. Then, without reason, we started to get closer to each other.

"Yeah, I guess, later.." That's when we kissed. It wasn't like his kiss on my forehead or my peck on the cheek. This was a real kiss. And it was my first one. Jake was very concious around me and boys since our parents died, so I'd never kissed a boy before. And there was no one is tater it be that Mr. Stampy Caf himself. Then we pulled away slowly. 

"Whoa." I whispered. He nodded. Then I got out of the car and he drove away. I slowly walked to the front door, a strange smile on my face. But when I walked into the house, there was Jake, standing there with his arms crossed, an angry look across his face