The Baby's Coming!

Willow's POV

The final month. The month that the baby was going to come. We had about a week until the baby was due. Stampy and Jake were freaking out. I loved both of them so much, but I needed to get away. So I decided to go out to a movie with Squid for a while. Just as friends. We hadn't really seen each other since the baby shower. So that morning, I called him up.

"Hey Nugget Face!" I greeted. "I'm bored and need to get away from the cat and Jake. Ya wanna go to the movies?"

"Yeah sure!" He replied cheerfully. "Hey can I bring the cheese man? He's over here and I'd hate to send him home."

"Sure! The more the merrier!" I said. The Cheese Man, if you don't know, is our friend FearAduhb, or Ash. He wasn't able to come to the baby shower because  he was at some sort of Minecraft conveintion and got the invitation late. But that was okay. We had our own mini party with Squiashy, Stampy, Squid, and I. He got me his own plushies and a galaxy light, the kind that you could shine on your ceiling and it would show a galaxy. He was a good guy. Squid came and picked me up and the three of us went to see what movies were in. There weren't any good ones in, so we decided to get the Hunger Games and watch it at Squid's house. Tom was there and so was Squid's dogs, Lily and Marley. The guys and Marley all curled up on the couch while I took the big arm chair with Lilly. She squeezed her self into the side. I was surprised that the chair could a woman who swallowed Pluto and a big for a beagle dog. It was all nice and quiet except for the TV..The guys and I talked while the  movie played. They made me laugh over and over agian. Suddenly, I felt a, something, I didn't know what. All I knew was it hurt. 

"Guys." I said, trying to get their attention, but Squid reached over and put a hand over my mouth.

"Sshh, Rue just died I need to hear what she said." He told me. I pushed his hand away and shouted

"Okay, first off, we all know what she says! We've all seen the movie several times! Second, I NEED HELP!" They all looked at me.

"What's up?" Ash asked. 

"I think the baby's coming." I said, y heart pumping and my breathing fast. All three guys freaked out and stood up, knocking Marley down to the floor. Tom  and Ash helped me into my wheelchair. Jake insisted I keep it until the baby came, even though my ankle healed. For once, I didn't mind. I couldn't barely walk like this. I fell in the chair and screamed in pain. Squid called the hospital. I could see Tom texting and I was sure it was Jake. They pushed my wheelchair out to Tom's truck. They helped me into the middle seat between Squid and  Ash. They both held my hands, I breathing heard. Soon, but what felt like not soon enough, we got to the hospital.  Squid wheeled me into the lobby while Ash and Tom dashed ahead and signed us in. Then we got wheeled into a room and I was set on the bed, slipping into a hospital gown. Tom and Squid each took a hand and Ash texted Stampy and Jake. Then the Doctor walked in.

"Okay, this baby is coming and there is no stopping it! Now, is the father here?" He asked. We all shook our heads.

"Daddy's in jail! Her brother and boyfriend are their way up." 

"And are you all friends?"

"Yes." I gasped. Then Jake and Stampy burst in. 

"WILLOW!" They shouted at the same time, tripping over each other. Despite the pain, I smiled. They both came over and replaced Tom and Squid. Squid began filming, careful not to get my lower area, which was going numb. Tom picked up his phone and started texting.

"Who are you texting?" Ash asked, looking over Tom's shoulder.

"Everyone. Squaishy, Amy, Salem. everyone." Tom said. Hen the doctor came over and stood ready. 

"Okay, ready Willow? I need a great big push!" I pushed and screamed, feeling Stampy and Jake  squeeze my hands so hard that they were cutting off my blood stream. "One more! C'mon Willow!" I could hear the doctor yelling, everyone yelling. I pushed and screamed, and the baby came out. 

"He's here!" The doctor said proudly as I fell back, exhausted. The baby was crying and I felt everyone coming over and hugging me. Then Stampy lay a yellow blanket in my arms and the doctor lay my baby, my beautiful baby boy in it. Stampy looked at him and smiled with pride, as if the baby was his own.

"He looks so much like you Willow!" Jake said, equally as proud. 

"What's his name?" Squid asked. I looked at Jake, and thought about the day we first came to England. And my favourite book. Palace of Mirrors. 

"His name is Harper." I said. Everyone smiled.

"May I hold my nephew?" Jake asked. I nodded, and handed baby Harper to Jake, just as Salem, Amy, Squaishy, Jade, Ashlee, and Mya  walked in together. I could see that  Rosie and Mousie were on FaceTime with Amy while Led was on FaceTime with Squaishy and Finball was on FaceTime with Salem. There really was everyone. All the girls came over and gave me a hug. Lee and Finball congratulated me and Mousie and Rosie gave me a air kisses. Everyone  in the room got to hold the baby. Then Squaishy came over and fixed my frazzled hair and wiped off my sweaty face with a washcloth. As she did, we talked

"Girl, you look like you went through war." She told me

"I did." I said nodding. "Harper was winning." We both laughed. Then Stampy came over, gave me a kiss. On my forehead, and handed Harper back to me, safe and sound. I held him close and didn't want to let go.

(Okay! The baby was born and I named him Harper after someone from Palace of Mirrors! That is an actual book and it's one of my favourites and I recommend you read it!)