Kidnapped!

The next few weeks I hung with Stampy, Squid and Amy quite a bit, but mostly Stampy. We went to the moved, hung out at the shopping centre and played tons of minecraft. We eve started a Sky Island Challenge Survival series together. I and Stampy got loads of comments asking if we were dating (in this world, Stampy and Squaishy are not dating). We always replied no. Until one day, we were driving down the road. Stampy was driving me home after we went shopping. Suddenly, the car stopped. We were out of gas. Stampy and I got out of the car and shoved it to a gas station. While Stampy filled it up, I saw a man who looked like he needed help with his car. I went over to help him.

"Excuse me, sir?" I asked. "Do you need help?" He crawled out of his trunk and looked at me.

"Why yes." He told me. "You see, my keys fell back there and their in a tight space. My hands are too big, do you think that you could try and get then?" I nodded and went back and reached into the tight space and got the keys.

"Here you go sir." I said as I tossed them to him. Then he got a creepy smile on his face. 

"Thank you WeepingWillow." Huh? Why was this guy calling me by my YouTube name? How did he know it was me? Then I saw a keychain that looked like Stampy's sworn enemy, HitTheTarget. Oh crap. I tried to climb out of the trunk, but he slammed the door and got into the driver's seat. I yelled for Stampy as I climbed up to the front and trying to get out, but HitTheTarget grabbed me and tied me up and gagged me. I slammed my feet up against the window, trying to get Stampy's attention, but HTT stopped me.

"Keep doing it, and see what happens." I could tell he meant business,  so I stopped. Then he drove away, with me.

Stampy's POV 

I wondered where Willow had wondered off to. I looked around and saw her helping a man. I smiled, thinks how nice she was and went back to filling my gas tank. Then I turned back in time to see her being tied in the back of the man's car! That's when I noticed the man's face. HitTheTarget! I ran over, watching as her feet stomped on the window.  Then he drove away.  I quickly finished getting gas, then jumped in my car and followed them.