Stampy Comes Back

It was Jake's day off and we were spending it together. We had just taken Harper to see a movie, then to the park. Then we had picked up some tacos and came back home. We sat in front of the TV while we watched Harper crawl around on the floor. 

"Mama? Mama mama mama mama mama!" He kept saying, making me and Jake laugh over and over again. 

"C'mon Harper! Uncle Jake! Say it!" Jake begged. Harper looked at him like he was crazy, then shouted

"Unca unca unca unca!" Making the two of us laugh harder. Then the doorknob turned and in entered, Stampy! 

"Stampy!" I jumped up and ran over and gave him a kiss and a huge hug. "I missed you!" He hugged me back. 

"I missed you too!" He said. Then we parted and he looked around. "Now where's Harper? It's been three months since the last time I saw him." I laughed and went and got my toddler.

"Well here is after three months." I said, handing Harper to Stampy. Stampy smiled and tossed him up in the air and caught him.

"Wow! He's gotten so big!" Stampy exclaimed. Harper giggles. 

"Dada?" He asked. I shook my head

"Stampy."  I told him.

"Stam-pay!" Harper said. We all cheered and he laughed. Then we all hung out and played all day. The Melanie came over. She hadn't really come over since the baby was born. She said that she didn't  like that Jake wasn't here anymore. But I think it was more because Stampy was never here. It was obvious that she liked Stampy and was trying to win him back. But it wasn't so obvious to Jake. You could tell when went up and they made out. Then the four of us hung out. When Harper went over and said 

"Ne ne!" To Melanie, I could tell she wasn't impressed. Especially when he was covered in zwieback crumbs and got them all over her white pants. There wasn't a more happy moment I had ever had communicating with Melanie. Then Stampy had to go to the bathroom. And Melanie went in the kitchen to get a drink. When we waited for about ten minutes for the two of them. To get back, we went in, and saw Melanie kissing Stampy! He was shoved up against a wall and trying to push her away, but she had her hands blocking him as she tried to, what looked like, pull of his shirt. 

"MELANIE!!" Jake shouted, getting her attention. She immediately stopped and the tow of them looked at us, Stampy's lips smeared pink from her lipstick. "What the hell was that?!" Jake shouted. Melanie tried to all innocent, but the damage was done. 

"Jake, it wasn't my fault! It was Joe's! He kissed me! I swear! He kissed me as tried to take off my shirt!" She lied. Jake went up to her ad led her towards the door. 

"Not only were you bad in bed, you're bad at lying. I can't believe you would cheat on me with my little sister's boyfriend! I don't want to see you ever again, Melanie Candy." Then he shut the door on her and locked it so she couldn't get back in. And Harper just sat on the floor, looking up at Jake with his big wide eyes.

"Ne ne?" He asked. Jake lifted him up and held him close as Stampy and I came over and gave him a hug.

"Ne ne go bye bye now. Forever." Jake said. Jake knew who loved him. And. It wasn't Melanie. It was us.

(Comment down below if you're ready for the next chapter because I am super excited for it and want to  write it as soon as possible! No spoilers! Also i am confirming any suspicions and making a sequel called Married to the Cat. It is about Willow, Stampy, and Harper all together as a family and some more romance, and some new family members! So look forward to that! )