Pregnant?!

After the big announcement, Stampy and I did actually start going out. Soon I was out of my wheel chair and into some crutches. They were only slightly better than the wheel chair. At least Jake didn't need to come untitled bathroom with a blindfold and help me sit on the toilet. Melanie told me that she thought I had was faking and that i was an attention seeking whore. Oh well. That's her problem. She just got the unlucky end of the stick with Stampy. Speaking of Stampy, like I said, we did start going out. He took me to all kinds of fancy restaurants, bought me all kinds of fancy things and we kissed a lot. On Valentine's Day, we had the same idea to go outside each other's houses and draw big hearts that said WA + JG in them on our front walks in chalk. When we saw this, we both laughed and kissed each other. As the days went by, I started to notice things. I was always a little bit hungrier, I weighed a little more, and that beautiful red dress Stampy got me for Christmas didn't fit too well around the waist like it used to. I went to the drug store and bought a pregnancy test. I had been worried for so long if this would happen. I had been hoping for months that HTT hadn't gotten me pregnant.  I went to the bathroom and did it. The thing labeled positive. I burst into tears. I couldn't be pregnant! I just couldn't! That would ruin everything! Jake heard me sobbing and broke down the locked bathroom door. 

"Willow! Willow what's wrong?!" He shouted,  Melanie not too far behind her arms crossed and a disgusted look on her face. Then Jake swiped the test away from me and read the label. "Oh kid." He said, wrapping his arms around me. I sobbed into his shoulder. 

"I didn't think... the symptoms weren't showing until recently... I was hoping..." I started so many sentences, but I couldn't finish them.  Jake shushed me and held me close. Then we heard the doorbell ringing. 

"I'll get it." Melanie said. After a little while, we heard Stampy's voice. 

"Do you want to tell him? Or should I?" Jake asked me. 

"I'll tell him." I told Jake, getting up shakily. I was out of my cast by now. I stumbled into the living room where I saw Stampy sitting on the couch and Melanie not too subtlety  flirting with him. But when Stampy saw my bloodshot eyes, he came over immediately.

"Willow? What's wrong?" He asked, embracing me. 

"We'll give you some alone time." Jake said, pulling Melanie upstairs. 

"I'm pregnant." I told Stampy, my voice trembling. His eyes went wide and we sat down , I on his lap.

"What? Was it..." I nodded. "But the symptoms weren't showing..."

"The test was positive." I told him. He embraced me even more.

"Oh Willow." He said, rocking me back and forth. "Don't worry. I'll be here to helps, even though I'm not the father." 

"But where am I going to keep a baby?" I asked. "This house is only two bedrooms." 

"I don't know." He said. 

"I guess I could put them in my closet. It's enormous. It's fit a bassinet, a dresser, maybe  even a Changing table and some toys. Just until Jake and I can get a new house. " I whispered. "I don't really use it anyway." I could feel Stampy nodding.  This wasn't going to be easy, but I had a feeling it would be okay.

(What the buzz?! She is pregnant! I need you all to comment down below genders and baby names! And then maybe I'll use it for the story! And whoevere gives me the best name, I'll add them into the story! Go go go!)