Raped!

(Warning! This chapter may not be suitable for young minds! Please look away!)

Willow's POV

I woke up strapped to a table, my shirt thrown off and my bra exposed, with my panties gone and my legs spread eagle wide and hanging from the waist down off the table. I must have been knocked out when I hit my head on the seat or something. I could feel duct tape over my mouth and I was in what looked to be an abandoned building. Then I heard someone walk into the room and I immediately felt the blood rush from my face. It was HitTheTarget. I felt him slap my bare stomach with the palm of his hand and I squealed in pain.

"Well well Willow, at last we meet." He said as he cupped his hands under my chin and lifted my head until we were eye to eye. "You know, Stampy had this coming. He really shouldn't have gone against me. At first, it was only Minecraft. But now it's personal." 

"What are you going to do me?" I muffled. He smiled an evil grin as he reached for the zipper of his pants.

"I think you know." He said. That was when I screamed.

Stampy's POV

I followed HTT's bright red truck for blocks, until I reached an abandoned house. I snuck around the front and tried to open the door. It was locked. I could hear Willow screaming inside. It was kinda muffled. He must have gagged her or something. I bust the door down as hard as I could, causing a loud bang! Then I began to search.

Willow's POV

"Fuck!" HTT shouted as he moved his waist back and forth between my legs (I'm trying not to sound too dirty, because I'm sure that children will read this and I know I just swore but shut up! But anyway, yeah, this isn't a porn site so older ones, you probably get what's going on here.) "Stampy must have followed us!" He quickly stopped what he was doing, pulled up his pants, and began to undo my ropes and redo them in a way where I had my knees against my bare chest, my panties slipped back on. Then he picked me up bridal style and carried me into another part of the house. I struggled against him the best I could, but it did little. We ran upstairs until we reached an attic, here there was a closet in which HTT stuck me in, then ran off, leaving me alone. 

Stampy's POV

I could hear scuffling from the dining room, so I ran in there in time to see HTT run out the other door with Willow in his arms. I saw her black shirt that read "ain't nobody better than me. Here's why. You ain't me!"  In white, black jeans, big combat boots, white socks, and her favourite black beanie sitting in the corner of the room. I saw that the dining room table was wet and it looked like there was a little blood on it. I knew right then what was going on. I grabbed her clothes and ran after them up the stairs, where I met HTT coming down a set of stairs that had to lead to an attic. I knew right away that that's where he had to be hiding Willow. I dropped her clothes and stood my ground. I had to get past that door. HTT saw me and looked ready to fight.

"Look HitTheTarget." I started. I didn't really want to fight. "This fighting has gone on long enough. It's silly. I mean, we were such good friends, until you attacked me in minecraft. Then came the real life attacks. But now you've gone too far. I just want Willow back!" 

"Well too bad LongNose!" HTT shouted. "You took everything from me! Now I'm doing the same thing!" Then he ran at me, his fists flying. I punched back as hard as I could, until I managed to grab a piece of plywood and smacked him over the head with it, knocking him out cold. I called the police, then started up the stairs to where Willow was, when I heard the ceiling creak.

Willow's POV

I could here HTT yelling at Stampy downstairs. I banged my bare feet on the ground, trying to get Stampy's attention, when I heard them fighting, then silence. I banged some more, then the floor began to creak. Suddenly, it fell through and it fell through two floors and back on the table I was in when I got here. I rolled off and laid in the floor until Stampy came in and held me close. I felt he's warm body against my bare skin, then his soft lips on my forehead, kissing me. He used his pocket knife to cut me loose, then helped me get my clothes on. That's when the police came in.  

"We got reports of a kidnapping?" A man in uniform came in as Stampy finished helping me slip on my jeans. 

"That was me, sir." Stampy spoke up, never once taking his arms off me. "My friend here got kidnapped and raped by the man upstairs. I managed to knock him out with some plywood." 

"Is she injured?" The officer asked. Stampy looked me over. My ankle was twisted from the falling and my elbow was bleeding from a splinter on the table and the floor. Other than that I was fine. Stampy carried me into his car and drove me to his house, where he lay me on his couch and tucked me in and gave me another kiss on my forehead, as if I was a child. I'd never felt more at peace, than in my wildest moment