Princess Kate... NOT!

(FYI: if I just hurt anybody's feelings out there with title, I am SO sorry. But that was not towards you, that was more towards the people in the story. Thank you for understanding. Also, I have no idea how the transfer from dollars to euros works, so bear with me)

After we landed, we got off the plane, grabbed our stuff, and wondered how we were going to get to Yorkshire, because Jake had thought that we would have time for sightseeing and had us land in London. But we were both tired from the trip and just wanted to get to the new house. We looked around for a bus stop or at least some type of car dealership where we could buy  a car. That's when I noticed a double decker bus. I got Jake's attention, grabbed our rolling suitcase, and we ran for the bus as it began to roll away. I had gotten used to talking in my British accent from the plane trip and called out in it.

"Wait! Please, wait!" I called. Then the bus stopped and the door opened. Jake and I walked on and dug through our pockets for euros. As we did, I spoke to the driver. "Thank you sir. I don't what we would have done if you hadn't stopped."

"Oh no problem miss. Just doing my, civil duty." he stuttered. I couldn't see why he was so nervous. then I realized that we didn't HAVE any euros.

"Oh no! We only have American money! Can you take three American dollars? We forgot to switch over." I asked. (Three dollars is worth $2.68 in euros) I could see the sweat dripping from the driver's hat, which I found strange seeing as it was actually really cold on the bus.

"Oh, oh no problem m-miss. I can g-get it transferred." I thanked him, then handed our money and Jake and I went to find our seats. When we couldn't find seats for us to sit together, some man stood up and gave his to us. And get this, he BOWED to me. Not to Jake. But only to me. It felt so awkward. I sat down in the seat and watched out the window as the world went by. It didn't seem to different than America, just a bit older and a bit gloomier looking. We rode on for about  three hours before the bus driver yelled "Yorkshire!" We got off, and were immediately mobbed by three girls who had seen us getting off the bus and were squealing with glee.

"Oh my god!" One of the squealed.

"You're Princess Kate!" Another shouted. Princess Kate? Is that why everyone was treating me so kindly. They must have thought that I looked like her.

"I'm not Princess Kate." I told the girls. They all looked disappointed and embarrassed. Great, now I feel bad.  "My name's Willow. I'm new to the neighborhood. This is my brother Jake." one of the girls, who looked to be about my age, gasped.

"Willow as in WeepingWillows on YouTube?" I nodded. That was my YouTube username.  The girls squealed again.

"Oh my god! I LOVE  your videos!" Said the one who was my age.

"You're the best!" said another who looked about a year younger than the other two who had to be about my age.  They introduced themselves as Jade, Mya, and Ashlee. Then they left Jake and I to find our house which was not too hard, seeing as it had a big sold sign in the front and Jake's uber skinny girlfriend, who was the reason we had moved out here in the first place. As we walked up, she ran up to him and kissed him, knocking all the bags out his hands. Melanie and Jake hadn't officially met in real life, just over video chat, but they considered a kiss that they had shared on Jake's laptop in the front of Olive Garden their first kiss, so they considered themselves a couple. I hated Melanie. Even though she was always inside the computer, it was like she ruled our house without asking us to get her stuff. She was always acting like she was superior to me and Jake just adored her. 

While they sucked each other's faces, I rolled my eyes and picked up the bags that Jake had dropped and carried them inside. The house was definantly better than the old one. The old one had been a one story, two bedroom, and one bathroom house with tiny rooms and a crappy appliances. Now we hav two stories, three bathrooms, two of which were connected to each bedroom and one was downstairs as a half bath. The kitchen was definantly missing things, such as our stove and a sink, but those were new appliances coming. The movers had already come and dropped our stuff off and all of our furniture was everywhere. I went and dropped of the bags in each room, Jake's being the the lime green one and mine the pale blue one, then shoved our furniture around until it was perfect. Then I found all the boxes with my stuff in them and carried them up to my room. There was a perfect alcove for a more flat screened TV, but I could always get a new one. I leaned my xbox upright and put all my games in the cabinet with a see through door underneath. Then I got out my favourite two tones blue and white stripped blanket and my dark blue pillow and set them on my bed, then shoved my bookshelf in place. The whole room felt more like home as I set everything in place. After I finished setting up my computer, I sat down at it and watched Stampy's Saturday Lovely World video. Then I went downstairs where I found more boxes and Melanie sitting on our couch. She looked at me as if I was nothing more than a scab. After we ate the dinner that Jake had made us, Jake and I did the dishes while Melanie sat and watched us. Then I finally wen to bed, not wanting to be around her anymore.