Seven.

"So? How'd it go?" Aisha nudged Delaney

"How'd what go?" 

"You're date with Jordan?" Miguel asked, a teasing smile on his face. "Did it go alright? Do I need to beat him up?"

"No. You don't need to beat him up. And it went good," Delaney shifted away from the topic, Aisha and Miguel glancing at each other suspiciously. 

"Good?"

"Yeah," she nodded, giving a tight lipped smile. "Good."

"That's it? That's all you're gonna give us? I told you everything about my date with Sam," Miguel whined. 

"I know. Even details that I didn't even ask for," she avoided eye contact. 

"Come on. Sensei's still not here yet so just give us more," Aisha pressed on. 

"If you want to know everything then ask Jordan yourself."

Miguel tilted his head. "You sure it went good? Because you're acting like it didn't go good."

"Yes, it went good. But I don't have to tell you anything. Dates are meant to be private. Kept between the ones on the date," Delaney reasoned. "Now, drop it."

"Hey, guys," Jordan weaved his way through students in the back, stopping by Delaney. "Hey, you."

She looked up at him. "Hey ⎯ "

Suddenly, he draped his arm on her shoulder, pulling her closer, and leaned down to plant a kiss on her lips. "Sorry I didn't text you. Dad was on my ass all morning."

Delaney nervously chuckled, glancing from the corner of her eye to see Miguel and Aisha looking at them with dropped jaws. "It's okay."

"Did you just ⎯ " Miguel pointed at him. "Did he just ⎯ "

"He did," Aisha breathed out. "Oh my god, he did."

Jordan looked at them confused. "What? You guys okay?"

"You just kissed her!" Miguel exclaimed. "He just kissed you!"

"Yeah," Jordan said slowly with furrowed eyebrows. "She's my girlfriend. Why wouldn't I kiss her?"

"Girlfriend?" they both said at the same time. 

"Since when?" Miguel asked.

"You guys went one one date!" Aisha said right after. 

"Yeah, well," Jordan chuckled. "A lot can happen on one date."

Delaney gave him a sharp elbow to the stomach, making him grunt. "Shut up."

Miguel gasped. "You guys slept together?"

"No! Mig!" Delaney gave him a look of disapproval. "We just kissed, and then talked and now we're together."