Nineteen.

"What the hell?"

"What the hell?"

Delaney's face was twisted in confusion as she pulled up to the LaRusso's house. Eli had texted her saying that he needed her to drive his car over to a location because he needed help with something. But she was just wondering why he was at Daniel LaRusso's house. 

With a huff, she pulled out her phone, dialed her boyfriend's contact and put the device up against her ear. It rang a total of 3 times before someone on the other end picked up. 

"Are you here? Did you bring the car?"

Her eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Hey, babe, how has your night been?"

"Look, I really don't have a lot of time. Are you here yet?"

"Yeah," she leaned back in her seat, starting to get concerned. "Is everything okay? Why are you here?"

"Okay, you need to get out of the car and come in."

"What?" she immediately straightened up. "Honey, you need to tell me what the hell is going on right now, or I'm driving away."

"Fine," she smiled at how easily he folded. "Me and some of the other guys came to trash Miyagi-Do, and one of these idiots decided to get his hand stuck in a wall."

Delaney blinked. "What?"

"One of them got their hand stuck in wall so you need to come in and help me get it out before we get caught."

"So you're telling me that one of them punched a wall and now their hand is stuck and you need me help to pull it out?"

"Yeah."

The girl pinched the bridge of her nose before sighing. "All right, I'm coming."

"Thank you. I love you."

"Yeah, yeah, I love you too," Delaney hung up the phone, tucking it into her back pocket before climbing out of the car. She could see a car parked across the street, and guessed it was one of the theirs since there was a Cobra Kai sticker on the passenger seat. 

"Complete dumbasses," she muttered, quietly shutting the driver side door before walking around the car and towards the entrance of the LaRusso house. 

She could immediately see the spray painted mess they had done, along with the toilet paper hanging from the trees, and the broken down fence. It almost annoyed her that Hawk hadn't called her sooner. She would have loved to see this go down. 

She could make out slight shadows from inside the Miyagi-Do dojo, and rolled her eyes before sliding open the door. Heads snapped over to her, before faces dropped utter relief. 

"Oh, thank god," Hawk muttered, rushing over and pulled her over. 

"Can you really not pull him out?" Delaney asked, eyeing the stuck hand.