Fifteen.

Delaney laid on a Cobra Kai towel, mindlessly scrolling on her phone as Demetri and Hawk were playing volleyball in front of her

Delaney laid on a Cobra Kai towel, mindlessly scrolling on her phone as Demetri and Hawk were playing volleyball in front of her. She and Moon had bought matching bikini tops, and were even wearing matching jeans shorts to go with it.

The rest of Cobra Kai were spread out around the beach, each enjoying their time in the hot sun and salty ocean.

"Cobra Kai? You guys won the karate tournament, right?" Delaney glanced up, seeing two girls staring at the Cobra Kai towel Demetri was using to wipe his face. She sat up, glancing over at Bert who shrugged his shoulders.

Demetri slowly lowered the towel. "Um...The All Valley? The Rumble in Reseda? Yes, uh...We, uh... We certainly did."

Delaney made eye contact with Hawk, the both of them rolling their eyes.

"Cool," the girl commented, giving a big smile. "We're gonna go for a swim, but maybe play with you later?"

"Pffft... Most def. Uh, that means "most definitely.""

The two girls giggled, waving him goodbye before heading for the water.

"It'd be nice if you actually earned the Cobra Kai cred you're so happy to take," Hawk scoffed, looking at his friend through the net.

"Yeah," Delaney agreed, getting up to her feet. "You didn't get your ass handed to you by a teenage boy wearing a manbun."

"When are you ever gonna sign up?" Hawk added on.

"I don't know. I'm kinda enjoying the gain without the pain," Demetri smiled.

"I'm feeling pain just hearing you say that," Delaney grimaced.

"Hawk, Laney," the two called on turned to see Miguel headed towards them with heavy steps. Delaney frowned.

"Hey, there's the man," the two boys dabbed each other up, the blue haired one also noticing the other's down mood. "No. No more of this. Look, it's beautiful day out. The beach is packed with babes. No more sulking about Sam."

"She's moving on, Mig," Delaney said in a sympathetic tone. "You should too. Tons of great girls who could use a great guy like you."

He gave a small smile in thanks. "Thanks, Laney. But I'm not sulking about Sam. It's about Sensei."

"Sensei? What did you find out about Sensei?" Delaney immediately asked.

"Is this about his rap sheet? My parents read it online. I think it makes him more badass."

She turned to her mohawk wearing friend, a frown on her lips. "Rap sheet? What was on it?"

"I don't remember, but it's Sensei. I'm sure you can of something."

"Guys, focus. It's about him and Robby Keene."

The two snapped their heads to Miguel. "What?"