Eighteen.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! How did I let you convince me to do this?" Delaney squeezed her eyes shut at the feeling of the tattoo needle piercing her wrist

She felt Moon grab her other hand, holding it tightly. "It's okay, Laney. Just breathe. It'll be over soon.

She had to the endure this constant cycle of panicking, Moon comforting her, and then her panicking for the next two minutes, before feeling the napkin swipe against her skin one last time. "All right. You're done."

Delaney nearly cried of joy and sat up. "Is it pretty?"

Moon grinned at the younger girl. "The prettiest."

She let out a small sniffle, glancing down at the design that she had chosen for herself.

Hawk had managed to convince her to get a small matching tattoo the night before, but Delaney was very reluctant. Tattoos were a permanent thing and she didn't know if she was ready for that type of commitment. But then she remembered that she had been in love with him since before she hit puberty so she decided to say screw it.

They had spent all night looking up different designs and ideas, most of them being vetoed by Delaney. It was when Demetri had stomped into her bedroom and dumped a large containers worth of Beauty and the Beast memorabilia. In a crumpled up ziploc bag, there were dozens of miniature models of the rose from the famous movie. All of them had crappy marker and paint marks, clearly the works of a young Delaney Alexopoulos who thought she had the art capability.

When she held them up to her laptop camera to show her boyfriend, he immediately agreed, knowing how important the movie was to her.

She couldn't help but smile as she looked down at the tattoo, wiping the stray tears in her eyes. "It is pretty."

Hawk chuckled from behind her, giving a quick high-five to Rico. "I would hope so. You chose it."

Delaney rolled her eyes but turned to him, eyeing his newly dyed red hair. "At least it matched your hair."

He grabbed her hand, interlacing their fingers. "I guess so. You ready?"

"Uh, yeah. Moon? Ready?" they both turned to the girl, seeing her flirting with a teenage girl who was sitting in one of the waiting chairs.

She turned to them, a big smile on her face. "Yeah! Hold on."

They watched as she pulled out her phone, and handed it to the girl she was talking to. There was an exchange of whispers and giggles between them, before Moon started to walk towards them with a content face.

"Assface, Douchebag, grab our bags. We're leaving," the trio all began to leave, hearing the scrambling of the two boys behind them.

"Oh my god. Yasmine has the same bikini as me," Moon said, looking down at and Instagram post the blonde had made.

Aisha rolled her eyes. "Tell her she can stay in France."