Twelve.

TW ! : mentions of an abusive relationship

To celebrate Miguel's big win, they all went out to eat, Demetri and Moon joining. Delaney had been picking at her pasta the entire, her other hand held in Moon's as a way to try and comfort her. 

Everyone now knew what Jordan had done, and it was no surprise that no one was happy about it.

"I always knew he was bad," Moon then let out a scoff. "His energy was always off. Especially around you."

"Should've punched him one more time," Hawk grumbled, stuffing a nacho in his mouth.

"And I honestly really don't care," Delaney gave them all a sarcastic smile. "The only thing I'm mad about is the fact that the staff almost made me not compete because they said I was too much of a mess. That would have been months of hard work down the drain. Ugh. I hate men."

"Preach," Moon held up her hand, and they connected in a high-five. 

"Are you sure you're okay?" Demetri asked, looking at his little sister in concern. "It's okay to not be okay, Laney. I mean, you were really aggressive there."

"I'm fine," she snapped. "I would be even better if we just never talked about this, or Jordan, ever again. He's out of my life, and I want it stay that way. I don't need a constant reminder."

He raised his hands up in surrender. "All right, all right. Sorry."

Delaney pushed around her pasta for a couple more seconds, before letting out an exasperated sigh and put down her fork. "No, no. I'm sorry. You're just trying to make sure I'm okay and I'm being a bitch."

"No, no, no, don't call yourself that," Moon held her hands in hers. "You just went through something traumatic. We understand. We're here to help you through it."

Delaney nodded at her, looking around the table to see Aisha and Demetri looking at her reassuringly. She then turned to the boy next to her, who looked at her with soft eyes and placed his foot on top of hers. 

She gave him a small smile before turning back to her pasta. "Where do you think he is now?"

They all looked at her weirdly. 

"Not that I care," she quickly added. "But, we did leave him on the bathroom floor with a bloody face. And he didn't compete."

"Hopefully in the back of Sensei's car," Hawk scoffed, taking a bite of the nachos. 

Delaney turned to him with a look, which he returned with an innocent smile.

"Oh! Let's post a victory story," Aisha got up from her seat, pulling out her phone and began to record. "So you might be wondering what a team does after they win the championship. The answer? Victory nachos!"