Eleven.

TW ! : jordan lyle

TW ! : jordan lyle

"From Reseda, returning to the tournament, we have ⎯ " Daryl, the lovely announcer of the tournament, was cut off by the simultaneous voices of teenagers. 

"Cobra Kai!" the teens of said dojo repeated like a chant, marching their way over to their spots. The crowd seemed to be into it, some standing from their seats to clap and cheer. 

Delaney had no idea that this was such a big spectacle. 

"Now, that's what I call an entrance! And a badass name for a dojo! Let's hear it for Cobra Kai!"

Delaney took a deep breath, her eyes looking for any sign of her family. That was when she spotted Demetri sitting with Moon, and she furrowed her eyebrows. 

Where's mom and dad?, she mouthed.

Busy, Demetri mouthed back.

She sighed, craning her neck side to side to try and provide some relief to her shoulder. She had metaphorical itch to scratch, and that was all because of her stupid ex-boyfriend.

Speaking of her stupid ex-boyfriend, Delaney was a little bit surprised to see that Jordan hadn't shown up. Sure, it wouldn't have been ideal for him to, seeing as Johnny, Miguel, and Eli all knew of what he had done to her, and they would thrown him out of the building. 

But the Jordan she knew wasn't a quitter. But at the same time, she didn't know if she ever really knew him in the first place. And that lit up an anger inside of her that she had no idea existed. 

She just wanted to punch his stupid face until it caved in, and watch as he turned black and blue while she stood satisfied. 

In summary, Delaney just really needed to hit something. 

"And finally, fighting unaffiliated from North Hills, we have Mr. Robby Keene."

Delaney's eyes snapped up at the name, subconsciously scoffing to herself as Robby jogged by them with a knowing smirk on his face. He only added more firewood to her burning anger, and she clenched her fists. 

"I'm gonna knock his teeth out," she grumbled, eyes glaring into him. 

"Not if I beat you to it," Miguel grumbled back, also glaring into the boy. 

She turned to him in slight surprise, and small smirk forming. She glanced from him to Hawk. "Whoever fights him and wins is the real winner."

Miguel and Hawk looked to each other, giving a firm nod. "You're on."

Delaney lightly hummed, turning back to Robby, who was already looking at her. She squinted her eyes at him, and he tilted his head challengingly. 

"You're dead," she whispered under her breath.