03

as dawn broke, the room was gently illuminated by the soft morning light. however, the tranquility of the morning was frequently interrupted by the thunderous snores of starplayer.

it was an orchestra of noise that had me stirring multiple times throughout the night. poor ash, who had been subjected to this symphony, simply couldn't bear it any longer and was forced to relocate.

the night had been a riotous mix of laughter, chaos, and, as it turned out, snoring.

morning found me up and about, engaging in cheerful banter with kaci and tennessee. as we chatted, we busied ourselves with our morning routines, applying makeup and changing into our outfits for the day.

the house soon came alive with the sound of our housemates' voices drifting in from outside.
intrigued, kaci and i decided to join them, stepping out into the morning air, ready to embrace whatever the day had in store.

' what's going on ' as kaci and i stepped into the open air, fu greeted us.

his voice carried the warmth of the morning sun, welcoming us into the day's unfolding narrative.

' hey ' george addressed kaci, his words laced with a hint of awkwardness.

it was likely a result of the constant online shipping they were subjected to, and he probably didn't want to fuel any further misconceptions.

' how we feeling ' george continued speaking, his gaze carefully avoiding kaci's.

he seemed intent on not escalating the awkwardness. meanwhile, kaci found a spot next to fu, while i settled down next to danny.

' feel quiet refreshed ' kaci's voice filled the air, her response to his question flowing naturally, like a melodious tune dancing in the breeze.

' you do ennit , yeah same ' fu's words harmonized with kaci's, his agreement resonating in the space between them like a shared secret.

' danny said he must of gotten a hours sleep ' george chimed in, his tone shifting as he attempted to steer the conversation in a different direction.

' minimum , maximum. ' danny's voice echoed george's statement, his confirmation solidifying the truth in george's words.

' stars confirm it wasn't me ' fu's words drifted through the air as stars stepped outside, leaving kaci and me in a state of utter confusion.

our gazes met, silently communicating our shared bewilderment at the mysterious topic of their conversation.

' hey , we were speaking about the skid marks , he's not done a poo. ' i don't know why, but i couldn't help but burst into laughter when danny uttered the word poo.

it made me feel incredibly childish, but it was just too funny to resist

as he pivoted towards me, a warm smile graced his face. the sight sparked a peculiar sensation in my stomach, a fluttering feeling that was both strange and wonderful.

' tennesee take a seat please ' the group said , interrogating her.

' when u went into the toilet , did u damage the toilet seat. ' fu posed a question to ten, his eyes filled with determination as he sought to unravel the truth.

it was evident that he was determined to get to the bottom of things.

' no ' her words were punctuated with bursts of laughter, creating a melody of joy in her conversation.

' not the toilet seat ' george interjected, setting the record straight with his correction.

' are we talking about the skid marks that YOU left in the toilet ' ten subtly shifted the focus from her, drawing all the attention towards fu.