09

third person🧏🏼‍♀️

the following morning arrived with a gentle glow, casting a warm light upon the house. danny and maeve, their spirits filled with boundless energy, embarked on another exhilarating game of chase, their laughter echoing through each room and hallway.

meanwhile, shannon, finally released from the confines of her temporary incarceration, made her way towards ash and joyce.

' the fact that everyone came and sat around my little jail cell last night , was honestly the sweetest thing i've ever had in my entire life. like the sense of like little community , it was so fucking sweet and it was just the best. '

shannon turned to ash and, with a nod of agreement from her, proceeded to share her thoughts.

' but i do feel like if you put someone in a house with nine other strangers for 14 days , or even 4 days. people are going to start to want to vent about other people , and i feel like there was a little venting session going on outside when i was in my jail cell '

shannon carried on, eagerly awaiting their response, unsure if she was speaking the truth or simply making assumptions.

' oh i'm intrigued ' ash's curiosity piqued as she listened intently to what shannon was sharing, captivated by her words.

' i think there was a little , there was a little. i'm not gonna say bitching cause we all need to talk about , like you're in a house with nine strangers you know what i mean you need to get it iff your chest. but there was a slight shutting of doors so things couldn't be heard '

shannon concluded her speech, her words hanging in the air as she finished sharing her thoughts.

' who was outside ' joyce inquired, her curiosity piqued as she sought to uncover the identity of the gossiping individual.

' so outside was fu , stars , ten , kaci and maeve '
shannon jumped in, giving her response to joyce's question.

' okay i would have guessed that ' joyce exclaimed, her lack of surprise evident as she discovered the identity of the gossiping individuals.

' and im not saying it was bad , im not saying they were chatting shit. i didn't hear things but things are starting to be said ' shannon defended herself, attempting to provide a rationale for her actions.

❀❀❀

kaci was sipping her coffee when shannon approached her, taking a seat, while maeve watched from the table.

' i woke up this morning and i was like , the first thing i had to talk about was , i know this sounds like bad but it was your chat outside , because i was lying there and i was like , i wonder what they're talking about. and when fu came out , one of you were like we're just talking about the house and then the door shut and i was like oh no '

shannon said confronting kaci, and in the background, maeve was poised to switch into overprotective sister mode.

' it's not even like that , it was literally nothing bad like we were literally just having like a deep convo , she was talking about her exes i was talking about one of my exes , love life , i asked how them two got into their thing , it literally wasn't anything bad at all and we were just taking about the dynamic and how we said and when i saw the cast , i was actually like these are just random people like no one really knows eachother. then we said it works because like cuz some people know one of another. everyone just like clicks '

kaci jumped in, passionately defending their group session from yesterday, making sure her point was clear.

' sorry to interrupt but even if somebody was bitching , it's four days  in , they can't expect everybody to like eachother. some people are gonna prefer other people. honestly i'm disappointed you just assumed we were all chatting shit when you know how close we all are '