37

JACK IN THE BOX

here's how it works , each housemate enters a box in the challenge area. they must pop out when they think one hour has passed. closest to the correct time is the winner and gets immunity

we all eagerly entered our boxes, filled with anticipation for the challenge ahead. as we settled in, kaci couldn't contain her annoyance and exclaimed, ' oh my god, i can't believe we waited all day for this. ' her words echoed through the box, eliciting laughter from all of us.

feeling a mischievous spark, i chimed in,  ' it's like being trapped in a realm of hell and horror. ' 

the absurdity of the situation made us chuckle even more. suddenly, sugars voice boomed over the speakers, commanding our attention.

' housemates, you may start counting down in 3, 2, 1, ' she announced, and the sound of a horn filled the air, signaling the beginning of the challenge.

with the countdown complete, i turned towards the camera in my confined space and playfully declared, ' im gonna take my shoes off and get comfortable in here. '

the absurdity of finding comfort in such a confined space brought laughter to my lips.

not one to hold back, kaci jokingly screamed, ' this is so boring. ' her exaggerated reaction added a touch of humor to the situation.

suddenly, we heard a distinct rip sound, and george's voice called out, ' danny boy ' danny responded, his voice filled with camaraderie, ' what's up george , you good, yeah. '

their banter added a sense of familiarity and lightheartedness to the challenge.

it became clear that danny was the first to make his escape from the box. curiosity got the better of me, and i asked, ' danny , have you jumped out already '

danny, with a playful tone, replied, ' na na, im still in, ' causing both kaci and me to burst into laughter.

ash, unable to contain her amusement, chimed in, ' you can literally see him walking around, ' her words accompanied by contagious laughter.

not to be outdone, stars tried to coax a confession out of danny, saying, ' hey danny, your voice sounds very clear. '

the playful teasing continued as george expressed his uncertainty, saying, ' i don't think i can do this. '

kaci, always quick with a witty remark, playfully teased, ' george, you can probably stand up in it, ' to which george replied with a playful expletive,' fuck off '

george, seeking advice, turned to danny and asked, ' how'd you burst out? ' danny, with a hint of pride in his voice, confidently replied

' brother , i just went for it '

impressed by danny's escape, george exclaimed,' danny boy your arm must be strong to punch through it '  and then george , being a dick rider , jumped out his boxed the exact same way danny did.

being quite short, i wasn't cramped in that box at all. so, i turned towards the camera and said, ' im just feeling quite peaceful in here, to be fair. the thought of just walking in circles out there with the cramp twins is making me stay here. '

it was like finding my own little oasis in the midst of all the chaos. i couldn't help but embrace the tranquility and avoid the cramped commotion outside. sometimes, staying in our own peaceful space is the best decision we can make.

❀❀❀

time flew by, and as the minutes ticked away, it was finally ash's turn to break free from her confining box.