23

i woke up to the gentle sensation of someone softly rubbing my arm, and as i slowly opened my eyes, there was danny, right there beside me on the floor.

a surge of warmth and affection washed over me, and a wide smile stretched across my face. it was such a heartwarming sight to see him there, starting the day together.

we spent some time chatting, our voices hushed in the early morning tranquility. it was one of those moments where time seemed to stand still, as we shared our thoughts, dreams, and plans for the day.

the soft morning light filtered through the curtains, casting a warm glow on our faces, adding an extra touch of magic to the moment.

after our conversation, i decided it was time to freshen up. i slowly got out of bed, stretching my limbs and rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

with a renewed sense of energy, i made my way to the bathroom, ready to embrace the day ahead. the soothing water from the shower cascaded over me, washing away any remnants of sleep and invigorating my senses.

once i was refreshed and dressed, i joined the rest of the girls - kaci, joyce, ten, shannon, and ash. the room was filled with laughter and excitement as we gathered around the mirror, each of us carefully applying our makeup.

it was a joyful and vibrant atmosphere, with everyone sharing stories, giving beauty tips, and exchanging laughter.

we were a tight-knit group, each with our own unique personalities and experiences, yet connected by a bond of friendship and shared moments.

as we chatted and giggled, the room was filled with a sense of camaraderie and support. it was a moment of pure bliss, surrounded by the laughter and love of these amazing friends.

once i had finished doing my makeup, i received a call to head over to the storeroom. curiosity piqued, i made my way inside and settled into the chair that awaited me.

' talk to me about last night , i saw you being a good girlfriend to danny '

i couldn't help but burst into laughter when sugar referred to me as danny's girlfriend.after collecting myself, i began to speak, sharing my thoughts and joining in on the conversation.

' footasylum. use were evil to danny , the only other comment he got was being compared to max khadar and he straight up said that was an insult too. it's not nice seeing someone you've known for awhile , upset , almost in tears and thinking the world only thinks about their flaws and stuff. so i was just giving him words of encouragement. i was techically just saying, just be you , we love you here. just keep on being you because of one comment '

' that's almost beautiful '

' almost beautiful?!?! ' i exclaimed, my voice filled with surprise and shock.

' bit cheesy. only joking birdie '

' thank you sugar , i appreciate it. joke was dry but yeah , it's kind of like a max khadar joke but it's cool ' i said , insulting max in the process

' girl. love you girl '

sugar, being the hilarious AI she is, started impersonating max with his voice, and it was spot on.

i burst into uncontrollable laughter, doubling over with laughter so hard that i nearly lost my balance and almost fell to the floor.

❀❀❀

we all gathered 'round the cozy living room once again, eagerly awaiting what was to come.