25

' is that MY wig? ' joyce suddenly lost her cool. she started yelling and screaming at poor george. the room fell silent as everyone watched in disbelief.

the tension in the air was palpable, and you could practically feel the emotions swirling around. it was definitely a moment that caught us all off guard and left us wondering what could have sparked such an intense reaction.

' i dunno , i just found it there ' george, in the midst of joyce's intense screaming, calmly pointed towards the bedroom.

the contrast between joyce's loud outbursts and george's quiet plea created a surreal and tense atmosphere in the room.

' wait wait. did this guy just pull out my wig from my fucking bag? ' fu burst into a loud, almost forced laughter, trying to break the tension.

but even with the laughter, it was obvious that joyce was still furious about the not-so-deep wig situation.

' i'm gonna fuck it up. did you just pull my wig from my bag to put on your head 'she made sure to extend her words, really showing just how angry she was.

poor kaci, on the other hand, was just sitting there, caught in the middle of the intense exchange between joyce and george.

' it was on the floor ' george displayed a perplexed expression on his face and used a hand gesture to convey his confusion.

it appeared as though he was struggling to understand why joyce was so upset with him.

' and then you say kaci and maeve are immature? ' the moment i heard mine and kaci's names being brought into the argument , i immediately turned to look at her, and we both had this look of utter confusion on our faces.

our brows furrowed, and our eyes widened as we tried to grasp what was happening. then, my gaze shifted to danny, and to my surprise, his expression mirrored our confusion.

before my name was mentioned, he had this mischievous smirk on his face, but as soon as he heard it, his countenance turned serious, almost as if someone had flipped a switch.

' are you stupid? are you fucking stupid? ' when joyce started repeating herself, it was like she was on a loop, saying the same things over and over again.

her voice was getting louder and more intense with each repetition. it was as if her anger was building up inside her, ready to explode.

her words became sharper, her tone more biting, and you could practically see the fire in her eyes. it was like a storm brewing, and you could feel the tension in the room.

joyce was definitely getting angrier by the second, and it was quite an intense sight to witness.

' shut up ' george , he was sitting there, facing joyce's intense screams, and in that very moment, he reached down and picked up a soft, fluffy pillow.

with a determined yet gentle touch, he carefully placed it back behind kaci, offering her a sense of comfort and support.

the contrast between the chaos of the argument and the tender act of placing the pillow was truly captivating.

it showed george's ability to remain composed and caring even in the midst of conflict

' and your saying kaci and maeve are immature but you've gone to pull my fucking wig out my bag. are you dumb ? ' she had the audacity to bring me and kaci into it once again,

it was like she couldn't resist dragging us into the middle of the chaos. but in that split second, i turned to danny, and our eyes locked.

it was as if he could read my mind, sensing the storm that was about to erupt within me.he let out a hearty laugh, a knowing laughter that said ' ive got your back