41

' good morning maeve. it's day 12 , you've made it this far '

' i am genuinely so proud of myself , i love the people for showing support. im here day 12 , im feeling fresh. i love this outfit , i just feel good today ' i sat in front of the camera, admiring my stylish outfit for the day.

' you look good maeve '

i playfully told sugar, ' oi sugar stop flirting you know , you're going to get me in trouble. don't flirt with me , don't flirt with me. ' with a mischievous grin

❀❀❀

so, it was me, danny, george, and fu gathered in the bedroom. ' why don't we all just sleep in the kitchen ' george came up with the idea of sleeping in the kitchen, which sparked some playful banter.

i couldn't resist jokingly chiming in, saying ' i was debating , i was genuinely debating with your fucking snoring ' which caused the room to . erupt into laughter.

but danny, quickly replied ' well all just move our beds around the kitchen table ' this suggestion sent everyone into another fit of laughter. however, i had an even more mischievous idea. ' no im thinking we just fuck it up , like every bed- flipped. '

just to shake things up. the idea was met with amusement and agreement from the others.

george, attempting to be reasonable, declared ' but somebody's gotta clean that up ' . coincidentally, both danny and i simultaneously responded with a playful ' not my problem ' as well.

in a spontaneous move, danny sat on the bed i was on and put his arm around me, creating a heartwarming moment.

then, fu injected some humor into the situation by exclaiming that it sounded like a ' footasylum issue, ' causing everyone to burst into laughter once again. fu always knows how to lighten the mood.

to add to the cheerful atmosphere, fu started singing our special song, and we all joined in, clapping along , ' season four of locked innnn and watson went out first , shannon shortly followed. and ten took her purse oh lay oh lay oh lay '

just when we thought things couldn't get any better, kaci walked in and joined the group, sitting next to george. i couldn't help but wiggle my eyebrows at her, acknowledging the growing closeness between her and george.

im response, she playfully wiggled her eyebrows at me, teasingly highlighting my cozy position with danny's arm around me.

the mood in the house today was undeniably uplifting, with laughter, singing, and lighthearted moments shared by all. it's moments like these that create unforgettable memories and strengthen the bonds of friendship.

❀❀❀

as ash and joyce continued to get ready upstairs, the rest of the housemates gathered downstairs, unaware of the conversation unfolding above.

joyce's voice echoed through the hallway as she expressed her desire, saying, ' i want the girls in the final ' ash, curious about the sudden intensity, chimed in, ' so do i,so do i. what's going on? '

joyce took a moment to gather her thoughts before revealing her true feelings. ' if i'm being completely honest, ' she confessed, ' i think maeve has the highest chance of winning. after all, she was voted as the favorite housemate. even though i might not be particularly fond of her, she's still one of the girls. '

joyce's words carried a mix of frustration and concern, as she added, ' do you feel the way i do? it's starting to feel slightly nasty, and i don't like that at all. '