11

in response to the new  notification, we all proceeded to convene in the living room. it was a moment of anticipation and curiosity as we took our seats and awaited further information.

the living room became the gathering place where we could collectively engage with the notification.

' housemates , before you entered the locked in house , footasylum confiscated your luxury items. today you will each be taking part in a challenge to win these items back. each housemate will be called into the challenge area individually where they will be given the opportunity to win a fellow housemates luxury item '

❀❀❀

up until now, george has emerged victorious and won kaci's luxury item, which happened to be a deck of cards.

unfortunately, kaci lost watson's luxury item, which turned out to be a precious photo of his girlfriend.

on the bright side, watson managed to win Fu's board game.

and then fu, in turn, won ash's quirky stash of stuck-on mustaches.

however, things took a different turn when ash lost danny's boxing ball.

❀❀❀

' your question is about maeve , i know maeve ' danny glanced at the camera and uttered the words, capturing the attention of all who were watching.

' who's maeve's celebrity crush , michael b jordan , tom holland , louis partridge or danny aaron's ' danny couldn't help but let out a little chuckle as he found himself featured in the answers. it was a lighthearted moment of amusement for him.

' i'm going for number 3 because he's quite young so she thinks she has more of a chance , yeah i'm quite confident '

danny exhibited a high level of assurance in his friendship with maeve, strategically positioning her luxury item at number three. his intuition proved to be accurate, resulting in his triumphant acquisition of maeve's opulent possession—a substantial, plush blanket.

when maeve laid eyes on danny clutching her prized possession, she let out a scream of delight and dashed towards him, embracing him tightly.

in her excitement, she even wrapped her legs around him, expressing her overwhelming joy for her luxurious item.

' danny you are literally the love of my life oh my god ' maeve couldn't contain her happiness when she realized she had a thick blanket to keep her warm in the freezing cold house.

she was absolutely thrilled about having such a cozy and comforting item to battle the chilly temperatures. it was a true blessing in those frosty conditions.

❀❀❀

shannon's  emerged victorious and claimed george's uno cards as her prize. stars, on the other hand, triumphed in securing joyce's self-help book, much to her delight.

the boys were buzzing with excitement as ten emerged as the winner with stars football.

however , joyce experienced a setback as she lost ten's boxing gloves. it was a mixed bag of wins and losses, but the thrill of the game was undeniable.

❀❀❀

danny and i were chilling on a bed, with george seated across from us. we were all just hanging out, having a good time.

' if there was an eviction cuz obviously i think people are being going to be evicted ennit , who would you do? ' george posed a question to both of us, and while i pondered ,  danny had already given his answer.