04

footasylum posted

liked by maevebirdie, dannyaaronsfut , angryginge13 , kaci

liked by maevebirdie, dannyaaronsfut , angryginge13 , kaci.jay , starplayer , gkbarry_ , tennesseethresh , shannon_langdon and 9k others

footasylum: Our favourite pair. I think we all know how chaotic they can be.

comments

maevebirdie: our favourites💕
♐︎ user01: how does she have her phone if she's in locked in?
♐︎ user02: her bestfriends millie is running her account
♐︎ milliex00: indeed i am

angryginge13: not avin joyce violating my boy danny and his future girlfriend like that
♐︎ footasylum: 🤣🤣🤣

user03: ship , todays episode was so good for us daeve shippers

user04: im loving maeves friendships with danny and kaci!!

user05: the way danny tackles her but hugs her at the same time is to die for.

user06: taking bets they'll start dating not soon after they come out

❀❀❀

CUFFING SEASON - buzzwire

here's how it works , a pair from each team must try and complete the challenge. one person will attempt to move the ring around the obstacle without touching the metal. if they do , their teammate will be shocked. the teams have 5 minutes to get to the end. whichever team complete it in the fastest team , is the winner. let's go.

' the blue team playing buzzwire is george and kaci . for red team , it's maeve and danny. you must now chose who is getting attached to the shock machine '

' i think my left will be better then your right ' danny spoke with unwavering honesty, and i couldn't help but nod in agreement. to be fair, he had a point.

' if you shock me you are dead to me danny ' i retorted, my eyes narrowing into thin slits as i focused intently on him.

' george and kaci , who is getting attached to the shock machine '