33

ginge sauntered back into the room, a mischievous glint in his eyes, clutching a phone in his hand.

with a sly smile, he announced, ' facetime ' george's curiosity piqued as he inquired, ' to who? '

ginge's voice dripped with intrigue as he posed the question, ' who would you want out of everyone in this vast world? '

george's face lit up with a mixture of love and longing as he replied, ' my family. ' the anticipation reached its peak as ginge dramatically flipped the phone around, revealing the familiar face of george's brother, joe. ' it's your brother '

a collective ' awww ' echoed through the room as the housemates couldn't help but be touched by the heartfelt connection.

however, george, determined to stay strong, resisted the temptation and firmly declared, ' nah, tell him i'm staying in here and i'll see him when i'm out."

ginge , always one for mischief, couldn't resist a playful jab as he leaned towards the phone and yelled , ' he said he doesn't give a shit about ya. ' with a mischievous grin, ginge swiftly ended the call, leaving a mix of laughter and astonishment in the air.

❀❀❀

ginge strolled into the room, balancing a box of chocolates in one hand and a sleek briefcase in the other. kaci's eyes widened with excitement as she exclaimed,  ' AH, it's those chocolates! '

ginge, with a mischievous grin, offered, ' do you want 'em? ' kaci's enthusiasm was palpable as she replied, ' i fucking love those chocolates. there's just something about them. '

ginge leaned in, his voice filled with intrigue, and revealed,  ' footasylum has been very nice. a box of chocolates and two grand. ' joyce couldn't contain her curiosity as she questioned, ' tax-free? '

ginge confirmed with a nod,' tax free ' joyce playfully demanded, ' sugar lips confirm. ' ginge smirked and responded, ' sugar lips cannot confirm or deny. '

ginge then made the square smaller, intensifying the challenge. just before stepping away to fetch another temptation, he teasingly remarked, ' two grand. you still have a long way to go. '

fu, intrigued by the mention of money, interjected, ' he said two grand? ' ginge repeated, ' 2000 pounds. ' fu grabbed his water bottle and left the circle, seemingly contemplating the offer.

gnge opened the briefcase, building anticipation, and then exclaimed, ' it's a check for 2000 grand ' the room erupted in applause.

however, ginge's expression quickly changed as he muttered, ' is it fuck.' sisappointment washed over fu's face as he handed the slip of paper to Ginge.

the words on the paper read, ' there's no money. who do you think we are, mr. beast? ' gasps filled the room, leaving everyone stunned.

❀❀❀

ginge burst back into the room, his eyes gleaming with excitement, clutching a phone in his hand. this time, their attention was solely focused on tennessee.

with a mischievous grin, ginge inquired, ' who do you wanna facetime? ' tennessee, her voice filled with longing, softly replied, ' just someone in my family.'

ginge's eyes lit up with understanding as he suggested, ' your mum? ' anticipation filled the air as ginge slowly turned the phone around, unveiling tennessee's mom on the screen.